❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I can't believe she never got interviewed by anyone! They've only interviewed Yaya and Kim which they ended up not being in here, I'm glad she just let us know herself. Tbh Nadech's other character with the other girls are not that interesting or significant except for his twin lakorn, he was good in there, but i'm glad he took a role that he'll be important in and its with Matt.

P

PrincessKarina

Honestly, when I am watching Matt's lakorn I tend to notice her more. Andrew is unique cause he was a bit different in MKLFF. But if Matt is wearing some tight clothing and her butt is obvious. I'm sorry even a buff up shirtless Nadech can't compete with it. No pra'ek is going to win competeting with that particular "asset" of hers lol
I am not a fan of Matt but I like how she is more curvy and has a butt than most Thai actresses! Lol. She is healthier looking! I am not a fan of too thin!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt is prettier when she has a little meat on her. Right now she is a bit on the skinny side. When she gained a little weight her face is slightly round and she looks so pretty. As always, to me she is gorgeous when she debut as a n'ek for the first time.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

กรี๊ดดดดดดมันคงไม่ใช่เรื่องง่ายๆเพราะกว่าจะได้ลิขสิทธิ์ทางเกาหลีขอทราบชื่อพระเอกเวอร์ชั่นไทยก่อนด้วย#เตรียมฟิน#ก.ค.ปล.ไม่เคยดูเรื่องนี้ดังมากไหมเป็นกำลังใจใหัทีมงาน

Wow, it is the latest news about you who came from the star and I will translate to you all what they said (NFC, prepare yourself to be proud of our idol):

They said: "yeahhhhhhh, it was not an easy task for Broadcast to buy this korean serie because to be able to buy it, South Korea request to know the name of the lead actor and approve it. #prepareyourselftofin#never watch this series but know how popular it is, good luck to the team.

YEAH NADECH, You deserve it. It is not just Thailand who recognise your acting skills but also South Korea, the bestest in Asia.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Please tell me Masu is up for the Chun Yeon-Jae (Ahn Jae-hyun) role and not Lee Hwi Kyung (Park Hae-jin) lol.

- As an aside: To our Filipino viewers, how did GMA get the rights for the show ? I would've assumed ABS-CBN would've tried to (or do they not remake K-drama's?)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@sasuke06 I know Nadech's roles with yaya has more of a significance, but i was talking about with other girls such as Mew and Kim, thats why i'm glad his character here will play a bigger role than in RP and TRKJ.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like Masu...he is charming. I like Nadech but could never finish any of his lakorns. His co-stars too repetitive that it takes the joy out of watching it. His roles...meh. the one I like most is the twin lakorn. I like him in the lakorn with Mew but stopped halfway, Mew' s character cried too much lol. So hopefully, this will be the first lakorn I sat through of his. If they maintain the true personality of the pra'ek like in the Korean version then I would absolutely love it.

Wonder why Korean people have to approve of the cast? Did they also have to approve the phillipino's version as well?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Haha Mew did cry a lot in TRKJ, but Nadech was so hot in there. I personally like Nadech I think he is better than his generation, just hope he'll get better roles in the future. I wonder which role Masu will take too, i'm not so into him

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
The second half part of Tarm rak kuen jai was the best part lol, if you have just seen the 1st part, you have missed the best moments.
Agreed, I thought about dropping it many times. I loved when Mew started working closer towards him.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I dropped the lakorn because every episode that comes out, I find myself counting how many times Mew was going to cry, it was so distracting. And Nadech was good looking but because he was a farmer does not mean he has to be orange. His tan was ridiculous lol. They missed the mark on his tan big time. It was almost like Mew's crying, I keep on focusing on his orange tan.

Well, if Korean team picked the phillipino's cast, I think they could have done better. But at least Thai looks promising.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Masu is super cute! He has good chemistry with Matt in the Bride lakorn! Can't wait to see him in here.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Masu is super cute! He has good chemistry with Matt in the Bride lakorn! Can't wait to see him in here.
Matt has good chemistry with most of her pra'eks. That is why I am worried about her and Nadech. Besides, them dimples will never go wrong. Two attractive people with dimples to share...yup, nothing can go wrong lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Matt has good chemistry with most of her pra'eks. That is why I am worried about her and Nadech. Besides, them dimples will never go wrong. Two attractive people with dimples to share...yup, nothing can go wrong lol
She also has good chemistry with the supporting actors. Like that lakorn with Chakrit. She had better chemistry with his brother in that lakorn.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She also has good chemistry with the supporting actors. Like that lakorn with Chakrit. She had better chemistry with his brother in that lakorn.
Well, that lakorn with Chakrit was a lost cause. No way, would I see anything between them when his fiance is there. So lame of them to do that lol. But yes, Matt most of the times has this easy effort about her with the guys. Maybe because in real life she has lots of guys friends.

If the casting stand both pranang and supporting, this should be good. They have to cast people strong people all around. It is a big project I hate to have a couple of stiff people walking around that has important roles lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Him in Game rai game rak was so good to play Saichon/Charles, these two characters makes every girl scream for him especially with khun Charles and this role makes him to have the news status of superstar. Nadech as Ryu Onitzuka was also mazing, he has got a big charism in acting as Ryu, the series of RLHLT and RFTD were not good but I have appreciated his role. He also received a nataraj award for this two roles.

So I already know, people will say, winning a nataraj award, an award "given by actors/actresses & producers themself" is not a proof etc....(what does an actor has to do to have recognition? lol). Explain me how Noon Siripan has succeed to win a nataraj against Ann thongprasom, Min pechaya, Nok Sinjai? If you get an award thanks to some lobbying or because you are a superstar, how Kim, Yaya, James Ji has never won it?

I agree with you that him play as twin in Lom Son rak was one of his best role. There are some of his character such as Athit in TNNKK or Pete in Rang pratdhana who he had to be calm, for me, it was not that role where you can make everyone surprise but these two characters were far away for him. I think it is much more challenging to play a role opposite to what you are.

For example, Matt play as Cheong Song Yi, what will be the challenge for her, this character is exactly what she is in real life and she has already play this kind of role in the past. But playing this role in this one will make her to be in the light. The most difficult part for her will be the pressure to play this famous role and deal with all the pressure a girl will have by playing with Nadech.

Nadech as Do min joon will not be a challenging role for him, this character has to be calm, passive, has some dramas but not many. I think Nadech has accepted to play this role beause it is a big project with a story come from abroad and he can play a role like a superhero.

I just expose this to convince those who are not, but I think, people has already an opinion and nothing can change, just try to look at all his lakorn, if you did, so you can judge him. jOrelse, just look at his next project with Matt, it will be the opportunity for Matt fc to discover him and it will be also the case for Nadech FC
Actually Matt will have it more of difficulty pulling this role off. As you mentioned, she has played similar roles before and that is what makes it harder and trickier for her. She has to make this one stands on its own and not incorporate her other roles into this...and that is hard. Matt so far has managed to make each of her roles unique whether she has played them before. Like in MKLFF, her role is similar to a couple ones in the past but she made Yothaka a character that belongs to MKLFF. We will see how she handle the character here...I am sure she will add a little thing here and there just enough to make it different.

As far as the preasure working with Nadech, I'm not sure if you are referring to the fans pressure or the pressure of her working with a famous guy like him? But I will attempt to answer both lol.

Andrew is the #1 actor in her heart and she has never fan girl over anyone like she did with him. And she performed exceptionally well regardless how star struck she was. With Nadech, she has been around him a few times where he is just another actor. So, she will be more comfortable and she won't go full bat crazy like she did when first met Andrew (I still cringed till this day to Andrew's reaction towards her lol).

As the fan goes, Matt does not live by the rule of other's opinions. She is a carefree gal where some things just goes over her head lol. She usually takes negativity as a motivation ex..Ka Badin.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Masu didn't leave much of an impression on me in Kleun Cheewit hence my reaction to him, but going by everyone else comments I'm willing to give the guy a chance.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@byebye, indeed this is a challenging role for Matt to play. She has to make it unique, but still make the character relatable. Like said before, some time the character in Kdrama doesn't relate to Thai culture, so the hard part is to make the Thai audiences understand the character.
We've seen some of the similar roles she'd played differently in each lakorns. This girl is by far the top actress in her generation, acting wise, IMHO.

Last edited: