❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?

EDITED: I'M SHOOK !
View attachment 6720
(cr: versalon)
Yaaaaaaaasssssssssssssss. Love it. I have faith in Nadech and Matt. They have some of the strongest emotional control through their eyes that I've seen from their generation. I haven't watched the korean version, but Na sure looks like an extraterrestrial whose heart is set on loving Matt.

cr. M Entertainment for the video compilations

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhh we finally have pics! What can I say they look HOT together. Finally a fresh new pairing. Matt is hot. She's killing in it. I hope it turns out good

Thanks for the pics

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Awww...they are adorable. You see the slightest difference in them but yet believable enough to make them as a couple work.

I can understand to a degree how Korean production doesn't want anyone messing this up, it is their pride and joy. Some remakes are so ridiculous you wished they would never remake a classic to begin with. They want the true core of the drama intact but Thai production also Should find a way to somehow incorporate their vision and add some of their uniqueness though never lose touch of what the drama is really about.

Matt will somehow make this character hers one way or the other. I mean, the girl watched it 4 times lol. One thing I want from Matt and Nadech is to act alongside one another not as an individual. Like Andrew mentioned when he acted with Matt. They acted together not against each other. No one wants to win or out shine the other...and that's the only way the acting flows. Then again, if the other person is a weaker actor...the stronger one will probably exposed the other person's flaws.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Filming will start in October and there will be some changes but mainly for the Period era to fit in with the Thai historical time.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Sounds like you've seen the Korean version? If so, great insights. I haven't so am looking forward to it and excited for this first time pairing. Love Matt too - she can be so sassy!
I saw bits here and there but based on the character background I think those are things BT needs to focus on too to bring complexity to them remake and make the love story more epic instead of typical fancfiction like.
@byebye Lol yeah Koreans are very prideful with them works but at the same time I can't help being salty about how they ruined Hana Yori Dango and City Hunter for examples with them shitty remakes and the casting of overrated Lee min ho

Hopefully they use bright coloured lipsticks for Matt cause her lips look droppy and not prominent so bright lipstick make her look younger and not sick :)

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Wish they could wear the coats tho, matt looks like such a diva with those coats, i love it.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I saw bits here and there but based on the character background I think those are things BT needs to focus on too to bring complexity to them remake and make the love story more epic instead of typical fancfiction like.
@byebye Lol yeah Koreans are very prideful with them works but at the same time I can't help being salty about how they ruined Hana Yori Dango and City Hunter for examples with them shitty remakes and the casting of overrated Lee min ho

Hopefully they use bright coloured lipsticks for Matt cause her lips look droppy and not prominent so bright lipstick make her look younger and not sick :)
First of all, happy early birthday: )

Lee Min Ho to me, was never a good actor. He simply is eye candy to most girls but his acting style leaves a lot to be desired. And his nose bothers me, it is too pointed to be real lol. Even in Heirs his nose became my focal point.

Korean drama generally does better when it is original. Sometimes, their remake is a hit and miss. So far, I haven't enjoy most of their remakes. I did like playful kiss but I like due to jung so min.

I hope they go all out on Matt's character. A diva needs her wardrobe to reflect that, accessories, makeup and such needs to be on point. There's one picture of Nadech with all black including jacket looks really good. MLFTS Instagram has lots of the fitting pictures.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Matt does look divaish in here. She's going to rock this role. I wish it was slap n kiss genre lol they look good together

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
First of all, happy early birthday: )

Lee Min Ho to me, was never a good actor. He simply is eye candy to most girls but his acting style leaves a lot to be desired. And his nose bothers me, it is too pointed to be real lol. Even in Heirs his nose became my focal point.

Korean drama generally does better when it is original. Sometimes, their remake is a hit and miss. So far, I haven't enjoy most of their remakes. I did like playful kiss but I like due to jung so min.

I hope they go all out on Matt's character. A diva needs her wardrobe to reflect that, accessories, makeup and such needs to be on point. There's one picture of Nadech with all black including jacket looks really good. MLFTS Instagram has lots of the fitting pictures.
Lol about his nose. Personally I find his smile weird the most

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Nadech & Matt can both do really well here, just depends on who will be directing it & what they're capable of bringing out of the two. There is potential for Matt to overplay the role & Nadech to underplay it so hopefully whoever is in charge knows how to strike a balance.

Here are more fitting pictures:
DJYB01FUEAAgfA-.jpg
DJYBzGhVAAAd34G.jpg DJYB12UVwAADzQH.jpg
DJX9J09VoAE-Re0.jpg
DJX9J3KV4AANY39.jpg
DJX3vOXUMAIhGH-.jpg
DJX1ZtwUEAAfXpc.jpg DJX2TxjVoAA86D4.jpg DJX2TvLU8AA5ZCk.jpg
(cr: verasalon)

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Just from their small interactions so far they do give off noteworthy chemistry *.*
I particularly like the part where nadech has to look into matt's eyes as she pose seductively against him. That was cute!! Definitely won't be haven't a hard time shipping them :thumbup: