❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Ouuuuu I really hope Matt accepts an action lakorn next; it would be very interesting to see.

For Nadech I really wanna see him in a proper period lakorn T__T or another comedy that isn't butchered by the production company
Most of the time Thai people sucks comedy. Its too over the top sometimes but I love Nadech in Comedy!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
So it’s true that Nadech has not starred in a period lakorn yet, but maybe we’ll get a small glimpse of that here in this lakorn. Does anyone how much time or many scenes will it be during his Boran period? Also, I hope they make the pra’ek speak in the Boran language ( for my selfish reason to see Nadech speaks in Boran).
I don't remember much from the original Korean version but there were some flashback scenes to the olden days with the male lead but at first he didn't speak much. So since they are pretty much 100% copying the original, we should get some scenes of Nadech speaking boran :love:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Matt would be one sexy spy though. But a female detective always look cool too. That would be something she has never done before...But if the fighting is anything like in KRGR then we would have a problem lol. That was some funny fighting scene.

I am hoping by the end of this year we would get some news of when this is airing. And by then Matt would at least able to accept another lakorn since this is close to wrapping up or should be wrapping up.
That fighting scene was so epic. I didntw expect that from a n'ek. LMAO

Yeah, I hope she accepts another lakorn, a good one and a different storyline with a type of character she hasn't portrayed before. Plus, a good p'ek.

So it’s true that Nadech has not starred in a period lakorn yet, but maybe we’ll get a small glimpse of that here in this lakorn. Does anyone how much time or many scenes will it be during his Boran period? Also, I hope they make the pra’ek speak in the Boran language ( for my selfish reason to see Nadech speaks in Boran).
It's not that much. Just basically scenes from the past where he met the young girl who looked exactly like Matt. It will cover much time in the first episode. Then only flashback scenes after. And scenes of him in different years.

If it's really a 100% copy from the original, he will speak (a bit) in Boran language even in the current period too, making Matt wonder why he speaks like an old man though he's young. And his character loves reading old books.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
If it's really a 100% copy from the original, he will speak (a bit) in Boran language even in the current period too, making Matt wonder why he speaks like an old man though he's young. And his character loves reading old books.
Oh — this is interesting lol :p good to know!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Wonder what she has been using on her face, the sudden glow is amazing. Wished I know the secret lol. Also, must be nice to have a tiny waist and some butt that shows hahahaha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Her skin is so light she makes a whole lot of outfit pop...But like the pose she mad against the poster. The glow does make her look younger though.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
From sexy poses to.... :p
Screenshot_20180330_220730.png
(cr. n0mnam IG)

Screenshot_20180330_220634.png
(cr. mattperaneesgallery IG)

Sorry, I don't really update that much about Nadech. (I'm obviously a fan of Matt) So please someone do it. Hehe.

But I remember seeing Nadech wearing orange in Shopee event.... Matt would fit in with her flashy orange outfit in MLFTS filming. LOL

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wished I can rock a normal outfit. Next to Matt I would feel like a midget lol. Matt has to take biotin for her hair to grow that fast.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Yeah, her hair here looks so soft and silky (it has to be, since she's the presenter and model of Clear :p). And it's growing out really fast!

Selfies!

Screenshot_20180330_232855.png Screenshot_20180330_232908.png
(cr: shrimp_sp IG)

Wonder what she has been using on her face, the sudden glow is amazing. Wished I know the secret lol. Also, must be nice to have a tiny waist and some butt that shows hahahaha

She can lose some weight but it would definitely shows. Much more now that she's skinnier. :rolleyes:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess Korea got some great nourishing products. So happy cause lately Sammie and Matt been glowing in their diff events