❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They are halfway through...Mattie needs to get on board with another lakorn. Everyone seemed to have a new one lined up, girl still stuck on this. Then again, she is single now so maybe she be sticking around a little longer.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
are they going to the farm instead of the beach? or maybe this is a different scene?

ella0411

sarNie Adult
They're finally filming this! It must've been so hot and they're wearing long sleeved tops and coats!

Matt should be receiving lakorn offers by now, to be in time for fitting or filming again after they're done with this. Or else, she wouldn't be on screen (lakorn) for soooooo long. I miss her already! :crybaby2:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I can't recall seeing this in the original. The nang ek doing more action scenes (aside from jumping with harness) and the pra ek being drunk with the nang ek's brother lol Were there scenes like these?
I had to think back a bit but both scenes do happen in the original, for the action scene it's after her accident with the harness and she goes back to filming again. It's in the same episode where DMJ tells her that he'll be leaving earth in a months time.
As for the drunk scene I forgot what leads up to it but I do recall that's when the little brother finds out his an alien because they do that E.T scene lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I can't recall seeing this in the original. The nang ek doing more action scenes (aside from jumping with harness) and the pra ek being drunk with the nang ek's brother lol Were there scenes like these?

~~~
View attachment 26421
(iamta_iamtookta)

I seriously like all the coats Eye has worn.
View attachment 26422
(mptakk2803)
I am seriously starting to think Matt and Eye has the role reversed. Eye comes across like a fashionista. Her outfits so far has not been disappointing while Matt just looks ordinary and misguided in her outfits more than we can count.

twister02

M♥K
I had to think back a bit but both scenes do happen in the original, for the action scene it's after her accident with the harness and she goes back to filming again. It's in the same episode where DMJ tells her that he'll be leaving earth in a months time.
As for the drunk scene I forgot what leads up to it but I do recall that's when the little brother finds out his an alien because they do that E.T scene lol.
MJ was drinking with CSY's dad and got drunk :lol: