❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

veesace

Veesace loves Vuitton
Welcome to DA CLUB! I don't know if people are that excited to see Nadech with another actress beside the hit girl of Thailand but as for Matt, the excitment seems soooooooo LOW :nut:.Don't be surprise if today or when MLFAS will be on air, you will get to see a lots of strawberries or rhinoceros emojis, this is how thai people call Matt, E straw or E Raddd haha.

View attachment 36308

Haha, despite of the hates coming for nang ek, good luck to MLFAS! It's time for Matt to try to not stay in the shadow 4ever, the spot she got during all her career. But anyways, I expect MLFAS to do better than her last lakorn with Kai Warayuth, the lowest ch3 primetime lakorn maybe in their history? SU SU NA JAAAA!!!

"This nang ek is the only one that most of society will hate her forever"
View attachment 36309
Matt is in Khao Yai for sure. She works hard to be Mrs Bonanza, maybe Songkran will let her deal with his zoo. He used to promote it a lot like it's one of the highlight of his resort lol. He loves his animals, don't try to talk shit about them, he's the only one who can do so! That's why he loves talking about Matt like she's A PORK! So romantic looool. Cheong Song Yi's thai version is not flawless but piggy according to the one who knows her the best.

View attachment 36306

MLFAS is trending right now and the Perd Kong Vic has not begun yet haha. Big congrats to NFC coz hey not lying, Matt has no thai fans lool. But you know what is unbelievable? After being MIA since her Jaaa interview, all the efforts of Matt and Broadcast/khun Nong could be ruined because of the one and only one SONGKRAN! Man has decided to be active again in posting official pics with Matt justg before the Perd Kong Vic and 1st teaser of MLFAS haha. Such a coincidence!!! And like usual, he treats her like a PORK! He has a beastly love towards Matt lool. Daradaily judged it bad that's why Matt is blurred lol

http://instagr.am/p/ByhO0ifBmXy/
View attachment 36307

I've been getting wrong info then.. i am so uninformed! :sad6: thought MLFAS been getting attention because Matt's expected to be as good as Nadech... so she's been in the news for something else huh? Gotta read on that :confused12: better get my source right next time lol. Should i watch that flop primetime lakorn? I sure have high hopes for MLFAS... hope flopping is not a trend inCH3...maybe NY fans will come out strong to support it (as they usually do)... i'd bet on the fans... seems more promising.

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
The teaser was not what I expected. Nevertheless, I'm still looking forward and watching My Love From Another Star. Look forward to hearing and seeing the OST and MV. :star2:
53D40797-4D92-4F10-8A67-FC60D652424A.jpeg
Cr mylovefromanotherstar_thailand, ch3thailand.com

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
Nadech's wig was so obvious in the teaser :lol:
I like the overall feels of the teaser. They really tried doing the same scenes from the original. The effects looks promising especially that car on the cliff scene. I'm excited for this.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG what happened to his hair in the show? It was awful and I hate to say this, but the wig looked terrible. Glad the wig in the lakorn is different and he look cute in it. The OST is okay but hasn't wow me yet like other OSTs ( e.g. BPSW or KKSL)

I am still excited for the lakorn, but I didn't get much from the teaser because everything shown I had seen pictures and it seem like such a short teaser compared to other treasers that debuted.

Handsprint

sarNie Egg
I agreed. They went out of their way to mess up his hairs in the lakorn and show. Its so awful. As far as the teaser concern, it’s way too short to make anything of it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt looks like she lost some weight which doesn't quite look good on her. The teaser itself kind of come off slow. Some parts, Na hair is fine other parts it's obviously not so much.

Hopefully, the lakorn looks more promising than the teaser.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Gosh that hair on Nadech makes him looks so unattractive. And why does everything look the same? I can’t this looks like a mess. When DMJ stopped that car from going off the cliff, he looked so cool where as nadech looked so stiff. Everyone looks stiff in here. Sighhhh gosh nadech looks homo with that hair. Should’ve styled it up

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Matt looks like she lost some weight which doesn't quite look good on her. The teaser itself kind of come off slow. Some parts, Na hair is fine other parts it's obviously not so much.

Hopefully, the lakorn looks more promising than the teaser.
Matt did look like she lost weight. Her collar bones are popping out in that pink dress. Yeah, hopefully this turns out good. That almost kiss scene though... that might be closest kissing scene we’ll get from the leads. Lol

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I’m not the biggest fan of nadech, but I think he’s one of the better actors at Ch3. Plus his looks suit the role as well. I can’t really think of anyone else who could’ve played this role. Who would you have liked?
I think JJ would've been a way better pick plus he would've matched that hairstyle way more. As DMJ the role isn't that hard since p'ek is pretty serious most of the time, plus with JJ's baby face, it would make sense too since p'ek never ages. Dang what a waste imo but i'll follow updates from people to see if this lakorn is worth watching.

Last edited:

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
OMG, the long-awaited teaser turns out to be soooo boring. If this is the level of the editting of this show, I don't know what to say. They have months to produce an engaging teaser and this is what they have come up with. Don't tell me they're giving up on this show. Everything looks so half cooked. The car stopping scene looks so unexciting.

I don't care about Matt's scandal. I just want to watch the show, since I haven't watched the original one. Nadech's hair in the teaser looks much better than in some still images I've seen previously. So that's one small relief. But his hair at the Vic Big event was so cringe. I was like WTF was that. It reminds me of him dressed up as a woman in Switched (an image I avoid as plaque, because he looks so disturbingly ugly as a girl). Hopefully that was the last time I see that hairstyle on him.

Talking about kisses in Thai lakorn, it's still my pet peeve. Well, I don't mind if they don't do it, but if they go ahead with it, please don't use the camera angle to hide it. It's so annoying, it kills the mood rather than heightening it.

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

had to post this here cause the car stopping scene was what made me watch the korean drama, this looks like a parody but we shall see.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Watched the teaser and it was not what I was hoping for. The teaser was directed so weirdly. It just felt like something was missing and felt quite empty. That’s the only way I can put it. I’m hoping the actual lakorn isn’t directed like this. I’m gonna watch it regardless cause it’s a treat that Nadech is actually acting with anyone besides his koojin. That almost kiss in the teaser better not be a trick! Watch them trick us and it ends up being an angled camera kiss :risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If the kissing scene is like HJS then I wouldn't complain but I highly doubt it though, but we'll see. Some actors put their personal life to the side when acting with other people though some actors hasn't exceed in that area (Nadech is somewhere in between).

Anyhow, the teaser even if very short somehow they managed to make it lifeless lol. It doesn't pull you into the lakorn. It's a remake they shouldn't make it the same because the original is so popular duplicating it would be a disaster. If that's the case people are better off rewatching the original. It's a big project and to have it turn out so boring would be a tragic:)