❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yes short guys are usually pudgy looking. Thank goodness our man is tall so he looks good right @SuzieJ? Lol.
I feel Mark and Great are almost same height or am I bias??? Lmbooooooo

Mark used to look so much taller than Boy P in 4HJ but then over the years, Boy always seem like taller by an inch or something lol so weird. Maybe he was always hunching in 4HJ cuz he was poor and skinny lol

P

PrincessKarina

I feel Mark and Great are almost same height or am I bias??? Lmbooooooo

Mark used to look so much taller than Boy P in 4HJ but then over the years, Boy always seem like taller by an inch or something lol so weird. Maybe he was always hunching in 4HJ cuz he was poor and skinny lol
Really? Boy has always appear taller than Mark and Nadech from day one. To me that is! Lol

xodxo

Really? Boy has always appear taller than Mark and Nadech from day one. To me that is! Lol
I went to see 4HJ and no, in the lakorn Boy was always hunching and he looks really small, skinny and even shorter than Mark. Mark was manly and a good built in 4HJ compared to Na and Boy. That’s what I saw.

But came 3NNT, Boy appeared taller by an inch lol

P

PrincessKarina

Mark is 180cm and that’s about 5’11 I think it’s pretty tall hahahah not like 6ft, but tall (or is that considered short for you?) lol

I honestly think short is like Pope, Mario and Alex. Cuz their heights are obvious short. lol
Lol even though Mario’s height on his profile states he’s 180 cm. I agree he’s a tad shorter than Mark.

xodxo

Lol even though Mario’s height on his profile states he’s 180 cm. I agree he’s a tad shorter than Mark.
That’s false lol he’s not. It’s pretty obvious he’s shorter than Mark. I am sure Mario is 1 inch shorter than Na, but Na’s profile claim he’s 180 lol 555 so if Mario and Na are 180, Mark has to be 182 lol cuz Mark is taller than both 55555

Sometimes I even feel Jma is an inch taller than Mark, but other times it looks as if they’re same height lol it’s so weird.:confused0:

xodxo

Man i really think some of those heights on those profiles is an exaggeration. Like seriously how are you going to have the same height as so and so but appear like 2-3 inches shorter? :confused:
Lmaooooo duh, that’s why I’m like that’s false alarm and prob added by the fc lol

P

PrincessKarina

Thats like me at the dr's office:
Nurse: ma'm how tall are you?
Me: 5.3...and a half :risas3::risas3:
You girlies are so funny! But I was told being Asian and standing at 5’3” is kind of tall? :rolleyes:

P

PrincessKarina

Lololol :risas3:

I always ask them to measure me for sure lol cuz sometimes im curious to see if I’ve grew any bits lol
I’m the opposite I hate them measuring me. But considering my bf is 6’4” I don’t mind growing a few more inches but I like where I’m at I guess!

xodxo

I’m the opposite I hate them measuring me. But considering my bf is 6’4” I don’t mind growing a few more inches but I like where I’m at I guess!
I wish I was 5’6 lol then I would be happy but oh well, I’ll take my 5’0 lmaooooo :risas3::celebrate16:

Yeah seriously I was told not to believe these profiles of actors and actresses! Lol I guess so. @KitKat516 @xodxo
Yea I don’t think those are 100% reliable lol But Mark has publicly said he’s 180, so he should be right but for sure Na and Mario ain’t 180 lol

xodxo

Girl you are waaaaaayyyyy passed 16 so no you won't be going verticle anymore lol. Thats why we have the greatest inventions of all times, heels!!! It's specifically for us asian women :risas3:
Girl you are waaaaaayyyyy passed 16 so no you won't be going verticle anymore lol. Thats why we have the greatest inventions of all times, heels!!! It's specifically for us asian women :risas3:
Sometimes I like to dream that I’m still growing lmaoooooo :p

P

PrincessKarina

I wish I was 5’6 lol then I would be happy but oh well, I’ll take my 5’0 lmaooooo :risas3::celebrate16:
Sometimes I wish to be shorter too. I guess human are not satisfied with what they are or have. Lol. Oh well. I’m ok too considering my bf is kind of a giant I’m right up there with heels. Love those heels! ;)