❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
The end of 2018 is chaos lol. Maybe we should all freeze and wait til 2019. Is this the year of the blazing chicken? Haha
Lmao! What’s blazing chicken LOL . Idk, I don’t like chaos lol :risas3::facepalm: I like a good lakorn drama, not real life drama lol

~

I’m sure 2019 is Matt’s year again. Lol. Aha. I’m sure the “scandal” isn’t leaving her any time soon.:drooling:

xodxo

**random post** lol :p;)

So weird. MewJi was together here for the ch3 calendar back in 2012~ish or 2013, and Ive never saw their shot before. Omg Mewmew was so cute here! She looked so clueless 5555 but Jj was like trying to stand so close to her lol :D

Okay~ yea ch3 had made a huge mistake of switching up koojins. It should have been MewJi all along. Oh well, it is what it is!!! Let’s hope they’ll collaborate together soon!!!

C0F6C28B-1B55-4BB9-B621-25790D77DD99.jpeg 954F5C44-2B9B-46DF-97E6-075CF05759F6.jpeg E76C9AAC-47C6-49F4-B1F2-9C3F29454D27.jpeg 68D21280-4857-492F-A1DB-BEE7B8C47DCE.jpeg
Cr tagged

P

PrincessKarina

So weird. MewJi was together here for the ch3 calendar back in 2012~ish or 2013, and Ive never saw their shot before. Omg Mewmew was so cute here! She looked so clueless 5555 but Jj was like trying to stand so close to her lol :D

Okay~ yea ch3 had made a huge mistake of switching up koojins. It should have been MewJi all along. Oh well, it is what it is!!! Let’s hope they’ll collaborate together soon!!!

View attachment 27800 View attachment 27801 View attachment 27802 View attachment 27803
Cr tagged
Oh my! They were such babies! Those baby fat! :) How adorable! I also cannot wait for JiMew too!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

View attachment 27800 View attachment 27801 View attachment 27802 View attachment 27803
Cr tagged
Lol yeah us SJ's fans have been waiting for their pairing for like forever

Last edited:

xodxo

Lol yeah us SJ's fans have been waiting fir their pairing for like forever
I’ve waited since day1 too lmaooooooo I’ve waited for them since I went gaga on her and JJ’s cute itty bitty scenes in Pawornruj. Lol I loved all those scenes of MewJi in that part. lol. Hahahahahahaha did not dig pope+Mew sorry PM lovers lol

~~

P

PrincessKarina

I’ve waited since day1 too lmaooooooo I’ve waited for them since I went gaga on her and JJ’s cute itty bitty scenes in Pawornruj. Lol I loved all those scenes of MewJi in that part. lol. Hahahahahahaha did not dig pope+Mew sorry PM lovers lol

~~
I enjoyed Pope/Mew but Pope matches someone older looking like Kim or Bella. Mew is too petite which gives her a youthful advantage. She matches younger looking p’ek like Mark, Mario, JJ or JMA! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

xodxo

the

I enjoyed Pope/Mew but Pope matches someone older looking like Kim or Bella. Mew is too petite which gives her a youthful advantage. She matches younger looking p’ek like Mark, Mario, JJ or JMA! ;)
Yes hahaha :) I think ch3 is wasting some of these people’s youths away ! They’re all hitting 30s soon and it’s not as fresh looking anymore ya know? Ch3 should have capitalized on their success in their early 20s. Mewmew was soooooo cute. !!! So adorable! Would have loved to see her and JJ already!! Omg. MewJi :D❤⚡✅✨➰

P

PrincessKarina

Yes hahaha :) I think ch3 is wasting some of these people’s youths away ! They’re all hitting 30s soon and it’s not as fresh looking anymore ya know? Ch3 should have capitalized on their success in their early 20s. Mewmew was soooooo cute. !!! So adorable! Would have loved to see her and JJ already!! Omg. MewJi :D❤⚡✅✨➰
I know right?! Now they are all close to being 30’s and some looking aged too. There are only a few of them still looking younger than their real age. The rest aren’t aging too good either. I feel like these younger celebs aren’t aging as gracefully as some of those older celebs. Look at Rita, Poo, Taew and Mew?! These girls are still looking good for their age and younger! ;) I’m impressed!

xodxo

I know right?! Now they are all close to being 30’s and some looking aged too. There are only a few of them still looking younger than their real age. The rest aren’t aging too good either. I feel like these younger celebs aren’t aging as gracefully as some of those older celebs. Look at Rita, Poo, Taew and Mew?! These girls are still looking good for their age and younger! ;) I’m impressed!
Taew ages the best between Mew and Taew. But Mew can still look wayyy fresher than most other people. Lol. But still, wish to see MewJi sooner...it’s not fair lol :( Mew has the best chemistry with JJ in both Pawornruj and BH. Lol. Aha. I only watched for them, MewJi.

But thanks Buddha! We got magical MM in here. 555 ;):D❤❇⚡✨ⓂⓂ♦
26708848-9825-4A1E-8768-E6A5ACFE8AAC.jpeg
Cr owner :)

P

PrincessKarina

Taew ages the best between Mew and Taew. But Mew can still look wayyy fresher than most other people. Lol. But still, wish to see MewJi sooner...it’s not fair lol :( Mew has the best chemistry with JJ in both Pawornruj and BH. Lol. Aha. I only watched for them, MewJi.

But thanks Buddha! We got magical MM in here. 555 ;):D❤❇⚡✨ⓂⓂ♦
Lol really? That’s funny because I think Taew also ages better than Mew! But I love Mew’s lips a 100x’s more than Taew’s. Yes you know how I’m about full nice lips! Lol. I’m also anticipating JiMew asap too! But not before MM though! Lol. I hope quickly here Mark will be able to gain some meat back. How he looked in RN was handsome, fresh, healthy and young! ;)

xodxo

Lol really? That’s funny because I think Taew also ages better than Mew! But I love Mew’s lips a 100x’s more than Taew’s. Yes you know how I’m about full nice lips! Lol. I’m also anticipating JiMew asap too! But not before MM though! Lol. I hope quickly here Mark will be able to gain some meat back. How he looked in RN was handsome, fresh, healthy and young! ;)
Haha yes you and your juicy lips!! Lol. Ahahah :)

In RN, Mew was def prettier and has nicer clothes and her face was just so beautiful with her big eyes. But after that, Taew was like glowing slowly more. Taew and Mew in their every day lifestyle, Taew has a more youthful look, but both girls are still younger looking than the halfies lol

Yes, gimme gimme gimme more of MM. why they slow down on filming??? Agree with you, Mark needs some meat back.:confused: And Mew could still shed a bit more! I like her slimmer figure!! Lol. :p
~~

I’m super bored! Lol. I think I’m gonna go rerun RN right now. Lol. Ahhahaha :naughty2:

P

PrincessKarina

Haha yes you and your juicy lips!! Lol. Ahahah :)

In RN, Mew was def prettier and has nicer clothes and her face was just so beautiful with her big eyes. But after that, Taew was like glowing slowly more. Taew and Mew in their every day lifestyle, Taew has a more youthful look, but both girls are still younger looking than the halfies lol

Yes, gimme gimme gimme more of MM. why they slow down on filming??? Agree with you, Mark needs some meat back.:confused: And Mew could still shed a bit more! I like her slimmer figure!! Lol. :p
~~

I’m super bored! Lol. I think I’m gonna go rerun RN right now. Lol. Ahhahaha :naughty2:
Lol sure thing darling. Do you know if anyone picked up on the English subs to RN? I’m patiently waiting. No idea! :(

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Cr tagged
Adorable .. Ji and Mew could have been, but nope it had to be Ice in that new Lakorn with him :facepalm: