❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile

Chapter 6
The Point Of Remembering The Beginning​

Monday morning of December in the home room the instructor is taking role to see if the students are all here or not.

‘Nateerin sawathirat’

the teacher called out a name that’s unfamiliar to the friends in the room (she’s a new student) ‘here’ she raised her hand the whole class turned to look at the new friend entering in the middle of first term.

Because the schools standard results are good, it made her able to move to this school in Phuket. And she’s capable of being in the king room even though normally the school refuse students who enters in the middle of the term.

She’s not familiar with the southern accent of her friends talking, but she tried. Which later she was able to understand and talk to them.

‘Why is your name Muey? It’s really strange. We’ve never got to hear it.’

Thoom a new friend she just made asked to get to know each other.

‘Muey is the name of the river near the house I was born.’

‘Really that’s good. Your nickname is Muey’s river and your real name means river. I like that. You’re so adorable.’

Thoom, or her real name Ratchanee, smiled to her friend who’s eyes are round and cheerful beautiful white skin. Nateerin’s cheeks were red she didn’t know what to say next. All she can do is smile and say thank you.

‘Euh Muey did you know close to New Years, we have to take a gift to P’Rahat (Rahat means code like secret code) too. You can bring as many as you want, but about five item. It doesn’t have to be big because it’ll be a waste. Small or tiny would be a lot to strengthen the relationship.’

‘Who’s P’Rahat? And why must we find an item as well?’ Nateerin doesn’t understand the meaning of P’Rahat and the tradition of the new school. Her friend help explained it.

‘P’Rahat is in the same number as us, and he’s in the same room above us since M.2 to M.6. (Basically junior high and high school) it a code that’s for the older students and younger students and they have to specially watch over each other when there’s a chance.

You’re number 22. You must take the gifts to the students in M.2 to M.6 that has the number 22. In total there’s 5 people. So that’s why there’s 5 gifts. You get it now?” (M.2 to M.6 are like 8th grade to 12th grade)

‘And how would we know who’s our P’Rahat? Will someone come tell us or do we chase to find out ourselves?’

‘Honestly, If they were all in high school together, she would have known since junior high who’s the older Rahat and who’s the younger Rahat because the high schoolers would go pickup their younger siblings after school, but junior high teacher’s don’t allow us to play activities like this because we’re still kids. That’s why we came to know in this new year because we don’t know how fun it’ll be. The sophomores, juniors and seniors help each other hide what number belongs to who. Every time the gifts are given, it piles up they join together to put numbers on them and see each other on Valentine’s Day.’

Even though she kind of understands and don’t understand, she smiles. This new school has many different activities that are fun.

The sound of the bell to change periods is loud and went on for 15 minutes already, but the new student was separated from the group of friends and got lost, so she didn’t get to home economics building in time.

Nateerin looked around because she was in between the periods till there was no students around for her to ask. While walking, her eyes stumbled upon a group of high school students one in particular who’s big is sitting near the nursery building. It appears the other person looks scary, but she has no choice but to ask.

‘I’m sorry but where’s the home economic building?‘

‘I don’t know go ask someone else go.’ The whole group of students laughed and the shocking face of the junior high students. Because she was scared, Nateerin hurriedly stepped out from there but one person in the group smiled and came towards her.

‘Ah wait you’re cute which M. (Grade) are you in?’ The people in the group also came and looked. Nateerin is in shocked her hands and feet are cold from being scared and this area has no one walking pass by except those who are learning the subjects.

In this time, it’s just her and the groups of mean students who are scary that’s it.

‘Nateerin bit her teeth slowly stepping back one by one looking for anyone who’s passing by to help her, but there’s really nobody around. The big boy continuously came towards her closely Nateerin is about to cry from being frightened. She turned around to run but bumped into a tall figure.

‘Ohy!’ The figure wasn’t frightened but it was her who almost fell, and quickly the thick hands grabbed her arms before she fell and pulled her to stand. After that, he pulled her behind him. (Ahh aww so cute) She’s still confuse a second ago what did she bump into.

‘What are you doing?’ The voice asked.

‘Nothing she’s lost.’ Even though these group made an excuse, she never thought of tattling on anyone right now. Just taking her out of here is enough already.

The person who came to help her didn’t argue even though a second ago he saw what just happened because he doesn’t want to cause problems and sees that she’s shaking as she’s holding his back.

He nudged his back for her to walk off with him following her from behind. She secretly sighed as the group of students didn’t follow. Nateerin just realized and doesn’t know why there’s a yelling sound from behind...

‘think you’re the class president you’re cool before I saw you ditch class too.’ She didn’t hear the person who helped her argue back he just followed her quietly, but she felt like he seems calm not frightened.

‘Follow me I’ll walk you to class.’ The voice said without looking at her. Nateerin keeps following him from behind. She didn’t dare to take over or walk beside him since she found out he’s the highest year in the school and is the class president. In that feeling, the class president is much more far different from her. As she was done being scared and conscious is back, the eyes of the nosy kids start looking around. If their height are compared, she would be overwhelmed. He’s not that awkward or too thin and tall, but the class president went to greet the elders. His hair is long and has white skin by looking at his clothes it seems like the people at his house takes good care of him. If he were to look at her what would his face look like. She thought of wanting to see his face, but she doesn’t dare to look up to see. Because as they were walking here, he never talked to her or asked about anything, but forget it, just him helping her and walking her she’s already thankful enough. ‘Room 1205 right?’ He stopped in front of the room that’s next to the music room. There were people playing guitars at the bench and there’s a small canal from the fish pond of agricultural building flowing through. ‘Yes.’ Nateerin answered checking the number to make sure. She saw a bit of his face and knew he has a little chinese in him. As she told him yes, he walked away with out saying a word till Nateerin has to yell out from behind. ‘Thank you’ he looked back, and she was able to see his smile. He nodded a little then walked off letting her stand their smiling to herself before going into class. During break, Nateerin sat and ate desserts that she made herself and shared with a group of friends she was suppose to come with but got lost. After she was done being scared and is in a good mood, she’s eating and smiling with her friends and listening to the band that’s playing outside for her to listen. ‘Who’s playing the guitar it sounds beautiful.’ Nateerin concentrates on listening with her heart.
Thank you so much for doing this! Can't wait for the later chapters when there's more cute scenes with them. How many chapters are in the book??

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Ok. Im just gonna come out and ask. How many bed scenes do they have and how many times did they actually do it haha...who was drunk?? Muey? Did P'Thien take advantage of her haha

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Ok. Im just gonna come out and ask. How many bed scenes do they have and how many times did they actually do it haha...who was drunk?? Muey? Did P'Thien take advantage of her haha
I think there’s 4 to 5 bed scenes, and Muey wasn’t the one who did anything. Most of the time it happened she tried getting away from Tian

montha91

And yes the first time Muey was drunk but nothing happened the second time was Tian getting her drunk, so she can rape him but she sobered up and tried running, then he grabbed her and locked her down to the bed and bam...yeah lol.

Last edited:

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
And yes the first time Muey was drunk but nothing happened the second time was Tian getting her drunk, so she can rape him but she sobered up and tried running, then he grabbed her and locked her down to the bed and bam...yeah lol.
OMG!! I CANT!!
So you mean then, if there is about 4-5 bed scenes, then they did it like 3-4 times???!!!!

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
And they were all willing scenes eh?? I was hoping for some dramatic ones too. Not necessarily a rape scene but maybe one that started out with Thien being jealous then tried to rape her but it turned to willing. Hahaha

montha91

OMG!! I CANT!!
So you mean then, if there is about 4-5 bed scenes, then they did it like 3-4 times???!!!!
Every bed scene they did it, and it wasn’t willing. well, it’s more like she gets caught into his handsomeness and can’t control herself. She would come to her senses and tries to leave, but he won’t let her go. I don’t know how the drama will be. In the novel once he realizes his feelings for her, he wouldn’t let her go out in public. He didn’t want any men to look at her, so he comes up with ways to have her near him at all times. He even had her moved into his room when they were in Burma.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Every bed scene they did it, and it wasn’t willing. well, it’s more like she gets caught into his handsomeness and can’t control herself. She would come to her senses and tries to leave, but he won’t let her go. I don’t know how the drama will be. In the novel once he realizes his feelings for her, he wouldn’t let her go out in public. He didn’t want any men to look at her, so he comes up with ways to have her near him at all times. He even had her moved into his room when they were in Burma.
Omg!!! I love it haha
Anyways i love u for translating! You do it so well!!
Cant wait to read parts when he realizes he loves her.

montha91

Omg!!! I love it haha
Anyways i love u for translating! You do it so well!!
Cant wait to read parts when he realizes he loves her.
Thank you lol Some of the translation might not be correct but it’s close

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you lol Some of the translation might not be correct but it’s close
I think we get the idea though..hopefully she doesn't change too much! I really have enjoyed reading your translation at night when my kiddos are sleeping. Are you a writer?

montha91

I think we get the idea though..hopefully she doesn't change too much! I really have enjoyed reading your translation at night when my kiddos are sleeping. Are you a writer?
She never really changed all she did was messed with him taking the advantage of the time she has with him and make the most of it, and when her duty is done that’s when she’ll back away. She just wants him to know she loves him and can do anything for it.