❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Haha this is why you crack me up! But i have been watching each episode like 10 times already...haha
Lol I hope they don’t delete any of those scenes...well part of them. I rewatched it many times too. It seems like there’s going to be another club scene I’m hoping it’s the one where he grabs her to sit on his lap :pancarta: :naughty2:

Last edited:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Ladies how many episodes for this series?...if they dont give us their twins I am going to riot! Lol...maybe that is why the higher ups called for a secret meeting lol!! More filming for fan service

montha91

I just want to know if he’s going to faint twice like in the book or just get sick. Haha this Tian gets more sleep than the Tian in the novel well besides being in Phuket. I want to see how he goes after her:pancarta:

Last edited:

montha91

Ok...so in this interview, mark is saying that the novel doesn't have an ending?? I dont understand that. Or maybe he is saying that the lakorn's ending will be different from the novel thats why we have to watch till the end.

He’s saying to look forward to the ending because it’s not the same as the ending in the novel.
omg they better have the twins I’ll be disappointed.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
I’ll be happy if they married and a month later show she’s pregnant with twins
Yeah..they have to have the twins...the novel talks a lot about them and they already mentioned it in the lakorn too! So they gotta have that in there. Hmmmm now im gonna be wondering what its about!