❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
this ep was absolutely awesome!! Thian got me totally high with his cuteness and shaked me to the ground the second he set his foot in the camp :fighting3:
He got his assy attidude immediately back...it was like they were back to reality...it seems for me like he gets slowly aware of his feelings but fights against them...like he really doesn't want to fall for Muey or in love at all...in the book he said that he was really afraid of opening and giving his heart, so that might be the reason for his struggle:confused12:
I think this episode already showed Thien is in love with Muey very much, he showed a lot of caring and love when Muey was injured. When they went back to the camp, he released her hand probably because they are entering the business area, people might see it and cause a lot of rumors instead of focusing on working. But Muey may think Thien released her hand once again, and she is leaving soon which makes it more depressing.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
ditto! Lol. This one really hits it in all the right spot. It all started out with his possessive stares and obsessive behaviors lol and Muey being his little cute pawn he touches and demands at any second he likes LOLOL jkjkjk :p

~
This has been a well put together lakorn. Something to cherish and can keep going back to watch. :D
Exactly! This drama hit the spot for me. I love how he’s with her he can do anything he pleases with her, and he’s the only one who can do that to her. It’s hilarious...well I think it’s hilarious when he teases her. The only person who can make him smile like an idiot is Muey.

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
We only saw BTS pics of her feeding him and they were eating popcorn. Thian sat on the sofa and she was just slightly below him. It looked cute but we never saw the actual clip in the lakorn.
Oh I think I remember now, there's a lot of scene missing LOL I think I really will buy the DVD just for those deleted scenes :facepalm:

montha91

I think I’m an old pervert too LMFAO I kept rewatching this scene Bc it almost looked like he was trying to kiss/sniff her forehead and he wouldn’t budge or move away lol and she kept stirring in his grips. Lol :D

View attachment 38372 View attachment 38373 View attachment 38374 View attachment 38375 View attachment 38376

why are they soooooo cute and perfect together?! Lol :p grrrrrrrrrrrrr!:aaaaa:
I keep watching this scene too it’s so cute like he won’t let her go I love how she fits in his arms so freakin adorable

montha91

Monday hurry up and come I can’t wait for these two. I want see him ngo like a girl

montha91

His heart opened up for her, but he’s still not ready to let others know about it. When he let go of her hand. I was like sighs he’s being bak kaeng maak again.

Drica Samoura

sarNie Egg
I don't know if they will understand my English, I mean that I am in love with history, like many people in Brazil. I love lakorn kkkkk that he realizes immediately how much she loves him and how much he started to love her and go in search of that love.
mark is very tasty :angel10::love::clap::worship2:

Drica Samoura

sarNie Egg
I've watched all the episodes but only until the 7 that was subtitled in Portuguese. the 8 and 9 followed in Thai even. crazy waiting to be translated. I couldn't find it in English either. but I already understand a lot in Thai kkkk I see lakorn since I broke my arm 2 years ago. I got hooked.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I've watched all the episodes but only until the 7 that was subtitled in Portuguese. the 8 and 9 followed in Thai even. crazy waiting to be translated. I couldn't find it in English either. but I already understand a lot in Thai kkkk I see lakorn since I broke my arm 2 years ago. I got hooked.
eita! another brazilian here? mais Brasil aqui? Welcome! Come spazz with us! Seja-bem vinda!

Drica Samoura

sarNie Egg
eita! another brazilian here? mais Brasil aqui? Welcome! Come spazz with us! Seja-bem vinda!
Thanks. The website that does the translation into Portuguese has a large number of people waiting for the next episodes. kkkkk

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I don't know if they will understand my English, I mean that I am in love with history, like many people in Brazil. I love lakorn kkkkk that he realizes immediately how much she loves him and how much he started to love her and go in search of that love.
mark is very tasty :angel10::love::clap::worship2:
mark is indeed very tasty lmfaooooooooooo:p

xodxo

wow!!!!! Welcome Portugal!!!!! I never realized how versatile of an audience we would get!! Damn!! If only Mark and Mew knew how much their chemsitry and lakorn is driving the world nuts, they would be so damn proud!!!:worship2::thumbup::cheer::coleman::angel10::icon12::aaaaa:

xodxo

With the Covid19 still hitting so hard, I went shopping today and was blasting off the MHIL girl soundtrack in my car like it was the end of the world!!! I felt so fking good!! Lol!!!!!! YOLO!!:risas3::facepalm::pancarta::p:angel10::icon12:

Drica Samoura

sarNie Egg
I hope Thien already understands love before she go. I got a link to watch Thai in real time. I couldn't wait until it was released on youtube. kkkk