❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I've watched all the episodes but only until the 7 that was subtitled in Portuguese. the 8 and 9 followed in Thai even. crazy waiting to be translated. I couldn't find it in English either. but I already understand a lot in Thai kkkk I see lakorn since I broke my arm 2 years ago. I got hooked.
eita! another brazilian here? mais Brasil aqui? Welcome! Come spazz with us! Seja-bem vinda!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I don't know if they will understand my English, I mean that I am in love with history, like many people in Brazil. I love lakorn kkkkk that he realizes immediately how much she loves him and how much he started to love her and go in search of that love.
mark is very tasty :angel10::love::clap::worship2:
mark is indeed very tasty lmfaooooooooooo:p

xodxo

I've watched all the episodes but only until the 7 that was subtitled in Portuguese. the 8 and 9 followed in Thai even. crazy waiting to be translated. I couldn't find it in English either. but I already understand a lot in Thai kkkk I see lakorn since I broke my arm 2 years ago. I got hooked.
wow!!!!! Welcome Portugal!!!!! I never realized how versatile of an audience we would get!! Damn!! If only Mark and Mew knew how much their chemsitry and lakorn is driving the world nuts, they would be so damn proud!!!:worship2::thumbup::cheer::coleman::angel10::icon12::aaaaa:

xodxo

With the Covid19 still hitting so hard, I went shopping today and was blasting off the MHIL girl soundtrack in my car like it was the end of the world!!! I felt so fking good!! Lol!!!!!! YOLO!!:risas3::facepalm::pancarta::p:angel10::icon12:

Drica Samoura

sarNie Egg
I hope Thien already understands love before she go. I got a link to watch Thai in real time. I couldn't wait until it was released on youtube. kkkk

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
someone posted a few post ago that it was confirmed we would be getting 15 episodes. Has there been changing?

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I hope they leave in the part where they already stayed in the room together, and his mom came and asked where Muey was and she finally came and she vomit and Tian’s mom was like why is she throwing up in the morning like a pregnant woman having morning sickness, and tian was like it won’t be that fast gotta wait a few more months and his moms like who’s Muey pregnant with and he’s like I’m the husband who else would be if it’s not him. I love that part lol

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I hope they leave in the part where they already stayed in the room together, and his mom came and asked where Muey was and she finally came and she vomit and Tian’s mom was like why is she throwing up in the morning like a pregnant woman having morning sickness, and tian was like it won’t be that fast gotta wait a few more months and his moms like who’s Muey pregnant with and he’s like I’m the husband who else would be if it’s not him. I love that part lol
They so need to keep that scene nod.