❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Love the part where she says “sa meee” when he was like “you should be jealous of your husband” its so cute.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
yes it was one of the most heartbreak scenes of thai drama.
What a bad luck that rak nakara still not subbed yet :sad6:
For me, one of the best. I am a Taew fan, I think her acting is pretty good, mainly for dramatic roles. And in Rak Nakara, Mark somewhat upped his acting too. Kind of got out of is comfort zone. That dialogue during this scene got the feels. I don't know any Thai. Must follow fansubs to be able to watch lakorns, and I was really sad no one subbed RN. Although I understand it was really difficult. So I followed the lakorn basically through the bits that were translated on instagram. For me, it was one of the best OST ever.
But now let me stop talking about RN cause this is as MHIL thread. ;)

I wanna see P'Thien's face when his mom tells him Muey saved his life (from the drowning scene).

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
I wanna see P'Thien's face when his mom tells him Muey saved his life (from the drowning scene).
im looking forward tothe scene that comes right after, when he watched muey sleep right after finding out she risked her life to save his, I can’t wait for the look in his eyes when he watches her sleep

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Yes it's a big hit in overseas but not in Thailand as expected and frankly before telecast I was thinking that it going to be a master piece romentic drama but as its OST - duty and heart. Duty come first and heart later until last episode's lat scene which makes me feel heartbroken coz I desperately waited a long time.
But I am glad that atleast for MHIL worth to wait
TCP rating is more or less the same with MHIL lol. Not a big hit but not poor either.

montha91

@montha91 thank you so much for your explanation :icon12:

Mew has really the point, if Mark wouldn't balance the character so well, Thian would just be an asshole...
You’re welcome and yeah he would totally be just an asshole. I don’t think I’d be forgiving him haha

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
We have a lot lf scenes to anticipate!

And I hope that Thien would upload this picture he took of Muey on his ig

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
im looking forward tothe scene that comes right after, when he watched muey sleep right after finding out she risked her life to save his, I can’t wait for the look in his eyes when he watches her sleep
I can't wait for this one as well.

montha91

And When he kisses her forehead or am I adding scenes lmao I forget what i translated haha

montha91

No need to say sorry, I feel you . I can't get over as well. They both so cute together :love:
I’ve never been this obsessed. Lmao this lakorn hit the spot...well for now. I’ve never hated a main lead and forgave him in a split second. It made me emotional like Muey haha I felt her frustration

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
The ost from this drama is so good! I think I can sing the opening song now LOL I kept replaying the ost on Youtube. The ending song is a bit tricky because there's rap hahaha. The new ost from the episode 9 is sweet and cute too!!