❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
LOL same, at that moment I have forgotten those mean words he said to Muey and just screaming and smiling and just slapping my thigh. Then when he released her hand at the front of the camp, I was like, DAMN IT, must never forgive him!!! LOL
I was screaming and clutching my heart lmao I kept saying omg he called himself “P” then to make my heart flutter more he went from “my sister” to “my wife” I fell to the floor clutching my heart :risas3::risas3::aaaaa::aaaaa:

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
The person who post it is just talking about how they first met mark and mew in their previous dramas and that mark always have a scene where he drives into water and has to close his eyes and hold his breath underwater uncomfortably. But he does it good. And for mew he said shes cool because she has to use her expression to scream and cry underwater, and he felt she did really good.
Thank you so much @montha91 :thumbup: I saw so many spoiler on ig and I just hold myself not to post too much, I think I’m obsessed with this on screen couple:risas3::risas3::risas3:

montha91

I really can’t wait till he moves her to his room and telling every guard in the camp at every door to not allow her to leave camp without his permission. Huy krao nia Muey nee P’Tian mai pon rork

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I really can’t wait till he moves her to his room and telling every guard in the camp at every door to not allow her to leave camp without his permission. Huy krao nia Muey nee P’Tian mai dai rork
Me to :).

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I really can’t wait till he moves her to his room and telling every guard in the camp at every door to not allow her to leave camp without his permission. Huy krao nia Muey nee P’Tian mai dai rork
Seriously, I can't wait for this scene too! If they keep the dialogue as the same, damn, Thian would make it so demandly, I bet Muey is afraid to leave. LOL. She doesn't want him to physically punish her, since he's so touchy LOL :p

He better be catching her like Spider-Man throwing his web at her and pulling her in like he should have from the beginning. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: I missed how he was so much more possessive of her in the beginning. We need that tek-Thian back! LOL:facepalm::worship2::pancarta::cheer::angel10::love:

V tarika

sarNie Egg
me three!! lmfao!!! yall dont know how many times I've rewatched ep9, esp every scene after the car accident lmfaoooooooooooooo:risas3::risas3::risas3:
️ I'm also obsessed with them
it almost 3 year over but I still have KC obsession now I obsessed with MHIL too. Oyy ripped between mark-yaya and mark-mew:nut:
But now its confirm that just like me many like to see mark in fierce and jerk roles. Damn in both dramas he looks so hot and lovely:love::pancarta:

montha91

Seriously, I can't wait for this scene too! If they keep the dialogue as the same, damn, Thian would make it so demandly, I bet Muey is afraid to leave. LOL. She doesn't want him to physically punish her, since he's so touchy LOL :p

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: I missed how he was so much more possessive of her in the beginning. We need that tek-Thian back! LOL:facepalm::worship2::pancarta::cheer::angel10::love:
I hope they keep the dialogue I can hear him already telling every guard “informing all guards at every door from now on, don’t let Ms. Nateerin leave camp by herself if I don’t allow it” ugh sounds better in Thai but so possessive. Haha We need that tect tian back I agree.

montha91

im not sure if i missed it, but i dont think he had any crying part in the novel?? i could be missing out tho
but im guessing this could be the part when he found out about muey rescuing him?? just a wild guess lmao
Nah he never shed a tear in the novel. Novel Tian was just an asshole