❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
And man...you guys are fast posting these pics up! I jusy saw them this morning on Twitter and came to post for you guys but to my surprise...you guys beat me to it!!!
I sleep late lol I was posting at 4am

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
We are getting closer to chapter 36 :celebrate16: but I don’t think it’s going to be hot like his scene with Yada. Muey character isn’t like that unless she’s drunk:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: awwww.... I ‘m crazy just to think about it:BangHead::fighting3:

Maimailovetien

sarNie Egg
Again... Laughing and squealing like a lunatic here LMFAO :risas3: :risas3: :facepalm::naughty2::pancarta:

"Those tired eyes looking at her preciously and softly. The hand that put down the walkie talkie to trap the person who thought of escaping fluffed his hair softly till it’s messy, but Tianwat still believes that
‘He’s the one! He’s Muey’s type.’ (Omg this jerk knows! My feels Lol)
The handsome face sent some smiles to the person that’s still in the car slowly hypnotizing her little by little falling for the bait."

~~

"In Nateerin’s feelings, it’s more lonely than a cemetery with Tianwat smiling slowly haunting her not loosening it a bit. No matter how she dies she’s not willing to get off! Nateerin tried being firm and avoid eye contact no matter how sexy he looks ‘no getting down, don’t get down, no looking, don’t look.’ She told her heart and feelings that’s swinging like a hammer.

Ever since she was born, P’Tian never use to smile sweetly like this to her before he only made a fierce face and trample on her. While she’s gathering her feelings, the car door opened just looking from the back of the eyes she know who the culprit is. Nateerin looked down; she tightly gripped the seat of the car thinking of wanting to have an armour to shield between the two of them in this second, and the deep voice said softly. “Let’s go back upstairs together.” She didn’t say no, but the thick hands reached out to get her. (Aaahhhh i can’t with him, so am I feeling what she’s feeling? Lmao)"

Nothing is funnier than reading your comments after the translation! LMFAO!
I
Is that part from the book,?? Is when he gets her back?

montha91

We are getting closer to chapter 36 :celebrate16: but I don’t think it’s going to be hot like his scene with Yada. Muey character isn’t like that unless she’s drunk:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: awwww.... I ‘m crazy just to think about it:BangHead::fighting3:
I know it won’t be as hot as Yada’s, but it’ll be sweet...to us. :pancarta: I just want him to grab and kiss her already:risas3::risas3::risas3: he needs to do something she won’t expect besides getting her drunk trying to sleep with her.

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
And just asking out of curiosity, am I the only one watching it from Australia? The drama airs around 11.20 pm in here :crybaby2:

Starrynight8888

sarNie Egg
I’m actually glad if she does go abroad cause she spent too much of her time focusing on Thien, so it’s good if she did something for herself instead of for him for once :)

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
I know it won’t be as hot as Yada’s, but it’ll be sweet...to us. :pancarta: I just want him to grab and kiss her already:risas3::risas3::risas3: he needs to do something she won’t expect besides getting her drunk trying to sleep with her.
Oh yesss... possessive Thian should know what to do , otherwise they won't have 6 kids :risas3::risas3::pancarta::aaaaa:

montha91

Oh yesss... possessive Thian should know what to do , otherwise they won't have 6 kids :risas3::risas3::pancarta::aaaaa:
Lmao go back and read the special chapter I made a mistake they don’t have 6 kids only 3 :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: and maybe a 4th one on the way sorryyyy:worship2::worship2::worship2:

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
Lmao go back and read the special chapter I made a mistake they don’t have 6 kids only 3 :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: and maybe a 4th one on the way sorryyyy:worship2::worship2::worship2:
LMAO... that's why I was so surprise, in 5 years they have 6 kids already :risas3: I know she's "KUBOTA" but 6 kids just a lot of work girl :celebrate16: