❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
This scene tho, my eyes are all teared up even when i dont really understand what they talked about damn it Mew looks so beautiful in this scene, crying and all, but so beautiful
I agree! She cried so beautifully and it’s almost relatable and painful watching it as a viewer.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Ohy!!! You ladies are killing me here :love::love::love::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: My heart I wanted to cry when she confessed, and he said he knew who she was all along. And his secret of going to dawei omg my heart he’s too sweet ohy man sai jing jing no wonder Muey can’t be mad at him. I can’t imagine how he’s going to feel when he finds out Muey saved him from the water.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
So i went back to GIF that clip

"Security im Thienrawat! Please stop the car!"

Oooooh the way he stares at her oh lord

You gif it before I can post my R.I.P screenshots of Tian staring at her and me dying from having a hard time breathing

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Ohy!!! You ladies are killing me here :love::love::love::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: My heart I wanted to cry when she confessed, and he said he knew who she was all along. And his secret of going to dawei omg my heart he’s too sweet ohy man sai jing jing no wonder Muey can’t be mad at him. I can’t imagine how he’s going to feel when he finds out Muey saved him from the water.
The more the story revealed his POV the more we are going to fall for him like Muey did orz

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
OMG, so yea then he know ahhh. Yea same.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I capped it at 188K Views before the app crashed on us. How terrible! :( I was so shocked at how different the confession scene was lol did not expect Thian to just go lay next to her and pat her.. I thought she was going to help him walk out and sat him down. Omg lol how different from the novel, but it was still a sweet scene. :) drunk Thian never holds back lol :p

87461CDE-C1F1-48EE-92BA-668C20EB631C.jpeg

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Confession scene was so well done, Mew and Mark nailed it! :thumbup:
The way they were laying on the couch was so sweet and romantic
Agree... I think the couch setting was very beautiful

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Thien is going to go back to the temple with that attire, i want to see which picture of Muey would be placed in the mouth of the dragon
Oh.. really ? I didn’t think about that... this would be different from the novel then.