❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yeahhh no matter how ch3 could never beat a lakorn where Weir is on
Really ? Is Weir that popular? I am relatively new to Lakorn but know he is popular but didn't think people would choose to watch him over MHIL. He is is kind of old... especially if you compare him with his next co-star Mooka in their new drama starting today. But I intend to watch that as I quite like Mooka.

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
Really ? Is Weir that popular? I am relatively new to Lakorn but know he is popular but didn't think people would choose to watch him over MHIL. He is is kind of old... especially if you compare him with his next co-star Mooka in their new drama starting today. But I intend to watch that as I quite like Mooka.
He's a senior actor I believe, lots of popular drama too. I like some of his lakorn tho, and yes he's old.. haha

edit: sorry if this is out of topic...

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I've only seen few of his lakorns in the past, but what i was told is that he's a super popular ch7 actor, any lakorn Weir is on would always have high ratings. Any ch7 lakorns would usually have higher ratings than ch3 lakorns, but Weir's especially would rate higher.

I think he's also known for his slap kiss lakorns hahaa he's in a lot of them

Sorry OOT

P Nguyen

sarNie Egg
P Thien have a different way of showing his love. Love but don’t know how to love, heh. So cuteeee. I fangirled so hard on EPS 10. Now they should have waited a while before introducing the bad guys in. Oml... something going to happen.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
The episode barely started but i starting to have difficulty to breathe

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
The bottom right pic where he’s holding her says Haeb and Hao will come for sure
The top pic says something about an assistant going to her bosses tent

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
Ok, tonight is supposed to be cold in where I live, but I'm afraid I'll be sweating, too hot I can't handle !! :risas3: