❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
same here. i'm gonna have a serious withdrawal, and will hit a major midlife crisis as well. i dont know what to do with my life lmfao!:risas3::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

I dont know if reruns would do any good, but ....damn, I will miss Thian and Muey so much! :icon12: IDK if I'll be able to enjoy another Mark character that is close to this level of sexiness again ahhahahahahahahahahah LMFAO....

Thian is the epitome of a sex symbol, appeal, charm and tricks. lol :p And Muey is the forever sweet naive girl, who's head over heels, but won all of Thian's heart! :):icon12::love::facepalm::naughty2:

gosh.....why are they doing this to us?! I could only hope they'll reunite again! :p

I wonder how Thailand and the rest of the world will handle all of these after the lakorn ends...:sad6::sad6::sad6:
Honestly, I didn’t really think mark is cute until he played Tian. It’s just on another level I love his jerk, sweet, caring butthead. I was like damnit I fell for Tian not mark but Tian lmao

montha91

I mean I thought he was hot in KC too but that’s because he’s wearing those dark colored clothes but that’s it

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I mean I thought he was hot in KC too but that’s because he’s wearing those dark colored clothes but that’s it
Mark in KC still have those baby fats haha i guess Anne made him diet to lose to adorable chubby cheeks and it's a good look on him

But he's a damn good looking dude like foine foine
And i have seen him since his scrawny 4 hearts of the mountains days, the man grew finer with age

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Honestly, I didn’t really think mark is cute until he played Tian. It’s just on another level I love his jerk, sweet, caring butthead. I was like damnit I fell for Tian not mark but Tian lmao
LOLOLOL....ahahahahah

He has always been charming to me, but DAMN...Thian just took it to the next level! Like his sexy stares, how he checks Muey out every damn time he looks at her...its like he's stripping her with his eyes lmfaoooo oh god :risas3:

He was alright in KC. He looked best at the end, imo. But, I still think he was HOTTER in Rak Nakara! :p However, OMG..Thian blew my mind. LOL. I don't know if I'll ever see another Mark character like this again lol...his anger makes him even HOT to stare at lol bc his anger stems out from jealousy and possessiveness towards Muey lol...so it makes hum just even hotter.

IDK...but this is the one lakorn where he looks good, drop dead dreamy in almost every episode lol :p OMG. I think it's all possible because Mew is his n'ek and they have BOMB chemistry! LOL :p

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
LOLOLOL....ahahahahah

He has always been charming to me, but DAMN...Thian just took it to the next level! Like his sexy stares, how he checks Muey out every damn time he looks at her...its like he's stripping her with his eyes lmfaoooo oh god :risas3:

He was alright in KC. He looked best at the end, imo. But, I still think he was HOTTER in Rak Nakara! :p However, OMG..Thian blew my mind. LOL. I don't know if I'll ever see another Mark character like this again lol...his anger makes him even HOT to stare at lol bc his anger stems out from jealousy and possessiveness towards Muey lol...so it makes hum just even hotter.

IDK...but this is the one lakorn where he looks good, drop dead dreamy in almost every episode lol :p OMG. I think it's all possible because Mew is his n'ek and they have BOMB chemistry! LOL :p
Bomb chemistry and his wardrobe choice is very nice! Be it in Bangkok or Dawei

montha91

Mark in KC still have those baby fats haha i guess Anne made him diet to lose to adorable chubby cheeks and it's a good look on him

But he's a damn good looking dude like foine foine
And i have seen him since his scrawny 4 hearts of the mountains days, the man grew finer with age
I’ve seen him in that era to but I was like meh but I did like his jerk role in ngao rak luang jai but him as tian ughhhh I die I fell for tian

xodxo

Bomb chemistry and his wardrobe choice is very nice! Be it in Bangkok or Dawei
hhahahahhahha I bet so! :p

if I’m so bored after the lakorn ends, I might go back and screen cap all his sexy stares at Muey lol :p

xodxo

hey guys...so what actually happened here? Why were they both yarning like crazy here???? the beginning...

montha91

ewww not exactly. He can make you love and hate him at the same time, but ultimately make you feel like he was innocent all along lol:celebrate16:
That’s exactly the asshole role I’m talking about cause I can’t bring myself to hate him

montha91

hey guys...so what actually happened here? Why were they both yarning like crazy here???? the beginning...

Because they’ve been working nonstop their work progress went up from 80% to 120% since Tian worked there

montha91

All of this just reminded me of what the fortune teller said lmao he’ll be confining her placing his love at her feet. Place it more than at her feet