❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I swear they did a few takes and showed us the most innocent take lol

but in this one, you see her arm around his neck, his arm under neck, and there’s lot of feelings going on too lmfaoooooo

I wanted this exact take lol :facepalm::naughty2::facepalm::facepalm:
9B55029F-8F03-4BEB-A539-A10CBD8302E0.jpeg

@Khan11 it’s this one lol

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
hahhhaah jaaaa ror kon na ja....praw roop yer maak!!! laew ko ron maak duay jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! keke :p
Ohyyyyyy taiiiii chan ja ror roop ron nan lae yahk roo wa man ron kae nai na jaaaaaaaaaa wa tae is it good quality? Hahaha

montha91

but in this one, you see her arm around his neck, his arm under neck, and there’s lot of feelings going on too lmfaoooooo

View attachment 38495

:eek::eek: They should have kept that one they better have this filmed and put in the DVD uncut scenes

montha91

Y’all making me disappointed in ep 11 when I just said I’m okay with it. :facepalm: :facepalm: The power of you ladies

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile

View attachment 38495

WTH!!!..... we better see a flashback of this somewhere...omg...why you gonna go through all the filming and not show...smh... :facepalm:

View attachment 38495

WTH....OMG....why do all the filming if you not gonna use the clip...SMH... :facepalm:

PanDoRa

sarNie Egg
yep. She def does call him p'Mark sometimes just out of respect. He's technically older, so she could call him that out of respect too. But, she switches back and forth. haha :D
I noticed this moment when she calls P'Mark and i was a little bit confused because as i know Mark and Mew are same age (1990).I dont know much about Thai culture but i think people can use P for respect sometimes or just because Mark's technically "older" than Mew (Mew is September and Mark is March, im 1990, March too, lol i got a little cheap moment with them:p:p)

xodxo

Y’all making me disappointed in ep 11 when I just said I’m okay with it. :facepalm: :facepalm: The power of you ladies
:facepalm::facepalm:sh*t im effing disappointed lol after i saw that pic up there. cuz in the lakorn...did she not have her arm around him and his neck like that lol

xodxo

I noticed this moment when she calls P'Mark and i was a little bit confused because as i know Mark and Mew are same age (1990).I dont know much about Thai culture but i think people can use P for respect sometimes or just because Mark's technically "older" than Mew (Mew is September and Mark is March, im 1990, March too, lol i got a little cheap moment with them:p:p)
I think Mew just really used "p'Mark" as a respect. Because Mark to me also has an older/mature mindset. haha :p

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
At first i thought it was good too and i was ok with it but the more i watched it...im like...wait a minute...no no no...why show old clips..i already saw all that. I was expecting more especially if they done did a lot to each other already. I mean Muey practically touched almost every part of his body already..grabbing his butt and chest and Thein too...is it just me or is his whole arm on top of her chest???!!:naughty2:
20200528_002653.jpg 20200528_002640.jpg

montha91

:facepalm::facepalm:sh*t im effing disappointed lol after i saw that pic up there. cuz in the lakorn...did she not have her arm around him and his neck like that lol
I thought she did lol man I need to go rewatch maybe I’m just seeing hands and arms let me put on my glasses and rewatch all of this bed scene we’re all disappointed in

montha91

At first i thought it was good too and i was ok with it but the more i watched it...im like...wait a minute...no no no...why show old clips..i already saw all that. I was expecting more especially if they done did a lot to each other already. I mean Muey practically touched almost every part of his body already..grabbing his butt and chest and Thein too...is it just me or is his whole arm on top of her chest???!!:naughty2:
View attachment 38496 View attachment 38497
I know. I’ve seen pics they posted I’m like wait a minute that didn’t happen did it. Yeah they should have use those flashbacks for the actual part smh. Oh It’s all up on there :naughty2::naughty2:

montha91

Let me go get disappointed and die and disappointed and laugh and then cry and get disappointed again.

montha91

Man the ratings were jacked and the hot bed scenes we’re taken away next week better be good I’m counting on that last bed scene

xodxo

I thought she did lol man I need to go rewatch maybe I’m just seeing hands and arms let me put on my glasses and rewatch all of this bed scene we’re all disappointed in
LOL. yea, you do detect it and let us know LMAO!!!!:risas3::pancarta:

View attachment 38496 View attachment 38497
lol...yea, it's just Thian feeling tired and resting his arm on his wife's booby lmfaoooooo ahahahahhahaahahahhahahahaha JKJK it does look like hes resting a bit on her LOL :p