❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

PanDoRa

sarNie Egg
yep. She def does call him p'Mark sometimes just out of respect. He's technically older, so she could call him that out of respect too. But, she switches back and forth. haha :D
I noticed this moment when she calls P'Mark and i was a little bit confused because as i know Mark and Mew are same age (1990).I dont know much about Thai culture but i think people can use P for respect sometimes or just because Mark's technically "older" than Mew (Mew is September and Mark is March, im 1990, March too, lol i got a little cheap moment with them:p:p)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Y’all making me disappointed in ep 11 when I just said I’m okay with it. :facepalm: :facepalm: The power of you ladies
:facepalm::facepalm:sh*t im effing disappointed lol after i saw that pic up there. cuz in the lakorn...did she not have her arm around him and his neck like that lol

xodxo

I noticed this moment when she calls P'Mark and i was a little bit confused because as i know Mark and Mew are same age (1990).I dont know much about Thai culture but i think people can use P for respect sometimes or just because Mark's technically "older" than Mew (Mew is September and Mark is March, im 1990, March too, lol i got a little cheap moment with them:p:p)
I think Mew just really used "p'Mark" as a respect. Because Mark to me also has an older/mature mindset. haha :p

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Y’all making me disappointed in ep 11 when I just said I’m okay with it. :facepalm: :facepalm: The power of you ladies
At first i thought it was good too and i was ok with it but the more i watched it...im like...wait a minute...no no no...why show old clips..i already saw all that. I was expecting more especially if they done did a lot to each other already. I mean Muey practically touched almost every part of his body already..grabbing his butt and chest and Thein too...is it just me or is his whole arm on top of her chest???!!:naughty2:
20200528_002653.jpg 20200528_002640.jpg

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
:facepalm::facepalm:sh*t im effing disappointed lol after i saw that pic up there. cuz in the lakorn...did she not have her arm around him and his neck like that lol
I thought she did lol man I need to go rewatch maybe I’m just seeing hands and arms let me put on my glasses and rewatch all of this bed scene we’re all disappointed in

montha91

At first i thought it was good too and i was ok with it but the more i watched it...im like...wait a minute...no no no...why show old clips..i already saw all that. I was expecting more especially if they done did a lot to each other already. I mean Muey practically touched almost every part of his body already..grabbing his butt and chest and Thein too...is it just me or is his whole arm on top of her chest???!!:naughty2:
View attachment 38496 View attachment 38497
I know. I’ve seen pics they posted I’m like wait a minute that didn’t happen did it. Yeah they should have use those flashbacks for the actual part smh. Oh It’s all up on there :naughty2::naughty2:

montha91

Let me go get disappointed and die and disappointed and laugh and then cry and get disappointed again.

montha91

Man the ratings were jacked and the hot bed scenes we’re taken away next week better be good I’m counting on that last bed scene

xodxo

I thought she did lol man I need to go rewatch maybe I’m just seeing hands and arms let me put on my glasses and rewatch all of this bed scene we’re all disappointed in
LOL. yea, you do detect it and let us know LMAO!!!!:risas3::pancarta:

View attachment 38496 View attachment 38497
lol...yea, it's just Thian feeling tired and resting his arm on his wife's booby lmfaoooooo ahahahahhahaahahahhahahahaha JKJK it does look like hes resting a bit on her LOL :p

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
I just re-watched ep 11 for the 10th time. :facepalm:
And i was just thinking...you know during their love scene, they had Thein doing the voice over of the poem and they were showing old clips of the two of them....im just laying here thinking to myself..."why they always showing old clips?" They should have showed them doing more love scenes during that instead. Like...Thein shirtless kissing on her neck...showing his hand gripping her hand...Muey caressing his bare back and them actually doing a real kiss.

Like come on!...its not like they didn't do all that before. Thein already was up on her neck, he was already on top of her shirtless, and he already kissed her like 5-6 times now. And most of that was either Muey manohing...or being drunk. And now when it comes to the real love scene...all we got was a fake side kiss and a kiss on the forehead. :facepalm:smh....the more i think about it...im a little disappointed with this love scene...i need more than that! :risas3: :naughty2:
Exactly my point. All of a sudden it become a slide show of pictures , it just ruined the mood. And yes should have show more of skin ship like you mentioned. Glad I'm not the only one who's disappointed. I wish they could have done the kiss better at least make little mouth movement. Mark and Yaya did it in Kluen chevit it was hot.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
I feel ya...they started out so gpod with all the carrying scenes and her legs around him, and they gonna do us dirty at the end is NOT fair!!!!:sad6:
Thats another thing!! She already had her legs wrapped around him. :facepalm: smh...weak weak love scene!!! And oh yeah...she did not have her arm around his neck and back...trust me. I watch it 10 times already.:naughty2::nut:

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Exactly my point. All of a sudden it become a slide show of pictures , it just ruined the mood. And yes should have show more of skin ship like you mentioned. Glad I'm not the only one who's disappointed. I wish they could have done the kiss better at least make little mouth movement. Mark and Yaya did it in Kluen chevit it was hot.
Really...mark and yaya...im not really a fan of Yaya...please dont hate me people. :confused: but now im curious. :facepalm:

xodxo

Thats another thing!! She already had her legs wrapped around him. :facepalm: smh...weak weak love scene!!! And oh yeah...she did not have her arm around his neck and back...trust me. I watch it 10 times already.:naughty2::nut:
not just once, but twice lmfaooo and now theyre really doing us dirty with flashback scenes wtf:sad6::sad6:

yea, I checked too, and she did not have her arm around him like in that picture lol :sad6:

they really did us dirty and gave us the poorer take. they need to drop us the UNCUT DVD version lmfao!!!!:risas3::pancarta::facepalm::naughty2:

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Man the ratings were jacked and the hot bed scenes we’re taken away next week better be good I’m counting on that last bed scene
Last bed scene?? I counted 3 more.
Next one should be in ep 12 when he takes her back to the room and refreshes her memory about the first night. :naughty2:

Then again when he got made at her for giving her number out to that guy. :naughty2:

Then remember after he found her birth control pills. :naughty2:

But these will probably be small if they even have it..so basically i think we can wake up now and just accept this weak love scene. :facepalm::BangHead:

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
not just once, but twice lmfaooo and now theyre really doing us dirty with flashback scenes wtf:sad6::sad6:

yea, I checked too, and she did not have her arm around him like in that picture lol :sad6:

they really did us dirty and gave us the poorer take. they need to drop us the UNCUT DVD version lmfao!!!!:risas3::pancarta::facepalm::naughty2:
SMH...dirty...dirty...i wonder what the thai people are saying about it. Im sure they gotta be thinking the same thing .

montha91

I feel ya...they started out so gpod with all the carrying scenes and her legs around him, and they gonna do us dirty at the end is NOT fair!!!!:sad6:
They did do us dirty like teased us with those pics too