❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I don’t think they’re free lol you can purchase them on amazon or iBooks app. Lol :p

We gotta support the writer lol :p but let me dig into it to see if there free samples online lol
Damn I’m going to be poor by the time this pandemic is over

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Alright, here’s a scene. It gets hotter and more erotic after, but due to the nature of our innocent forum... I’m only sharing the least lmfAoooooo

read with warning* HOT/adult theme lol :p
43CD545E-8841-406F-AA47-D59FE23228F9.png 85589FDD-1E71-4BD1-B8F7-6AB1330F417E.png 3B4C73E4-C75E-4A25-9A56-6C1EAF2D6FE5.png

Glade

sarNie Egg
No . Engish ones. I have Claimed n hunted (sister story of claimed) n planetx also.
Can send to you all. Will i get into trouble if i attched them in here?

syarin

sarNie Egg
@xodxo lmao that’s Tian opening the door to his heart with Muey sitting in there.

I had a dream Tian and Muey were with the twins sitting on the swing being all cute then I dreamt I was underwater and woke up all scared lmao pen ba laew like seriously
Are you a phirana waiting to bite all of them... this is hilarious.. :risas3:

xodxo

No . Engish ones. I have Claimed n hunted (sister story of claimed) n planetx also.
Can send to you all. Will i get into trouble if i attched them in here?
damn girl!!!! Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have you been??? Lmfao!!! Omg. Okay ~ we need to chat!!!!!! What do you think of these books??? They’re HOT AF right?!? Lol

Glade

sarNie Egg
damn girl!!!! Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have you been??? Lmfao!!! Omg. Okay ~ we need to chat!!!!!! What do you think of these books??? They’re HOT AF right?!? Lol
I only finshed claimed n hunted. They r hot..
PanetX not read yet.
Last 2 wks my job is so busy n I hav just enough time for MHIL
Planning to read it this wkend

xodxo

I only finshed claimed n hunted. They r hot..
PanetX not read yet.
Last 2 wks my job is so busy n I hav just enough time for MHIL
Planning to read it this wkend
you'll enjoy Planet X! I just didn’t realize there would be fans reading same books as I lol:p I could not get into hunted!!!!! Plz convince me!!!!!

how did you even come across these books lol

Glade

sarNie Egg
you'll enjoy Planet X! I just didn’t realize there would be fans reading same books as I lol:p I could not get into hunted!!!!! Plz convince me!!!!!

how did you even come across these books lol
I read a lot. Romcom, erotica etc.. always searching ard what to read.
Hunted i just continue reading bcoz i like claimed.. twin sister story so i just continue..

xodxo

I read a lot. Romcom, erotica etc.. always searching ard what to read.
Hunted i just continue reading bcoz i like claimed.. twin sister story so i just continue..
are there good s3x in there Like claimed lmfaooooooooooooo

i read the whole series with the exception of hunted, and2 other ones in the series! I love this whole Kindred Bride Series!!

@montha91 where are ya?? Ya reading yet lmbooooooo :p