❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Glade

sarNie Egg
No . Engish ones. I have Claimed n hunted (sister story of claimed) n planetx also.
Can send to you all. Will i get into trouble if i attched them in here?

syarin

sarNie Egg
@xodxo lmao that’s Tian opening the door to his heart with Muey sitting in there.

I had a dream Tian and Muey were with the twins sitting on the swing being all cute then I dreamt I was underwater and woke up all scared lmao pen ba laew like seriously
Are you a phirana waiting to bite all of them... this is hilarious.. :risas3:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
No . Engish ones. I have Claimed n hunted (sister story of claimed) n planetx also.
Can send to you all. Will i get into trouble if i attched them in here?
damn girl!!!! Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have you been??? Lmfao!!! Omg. Okay ~ we need to chat!!!!!! What do you think of these books??? They’re HOT AF right?!? Lol

Glade

sarNie Egg
damn girl!!!! Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have you been??? Lmfao!!! Omg. Okay ~ we need to chat!!!!!! What do you think of these books??? They’re HOT AF right?!? Lol
I only finshed claimed n hunted. They r hot..
PanetX not read yet.
Last 2 wks my job is so busy n I hav just enough time for MHIL
Planning to read it this wkend

xodxo

I only finshed claimed n hunted. They r hot..
PanetX not read yet.
Last 2 wks my job is so busy n I hav just enough time for MHIL
Planning to read it this wkend
you'll enjoy Planet X! I just didn’t realize there would be fans reading same books as I lol:p I could not get into hunted!!!!! Plz convince me!!!!!

how did you even come across these books lol

Glade

sarNie Egg
you'll enjoy Planet X! I just didn’t realize there would be fans reading same books as I lol:p I could not get into hunted!!!!! Plz convince me!!!!!

how did you even come across these books lol
I read a lot. Romcom, erotica etc.. always searching ard what to read.
Hunted i just continue reading bcoz i like claimed.. twin sister story so i just continue..

xodxo

I read a lot. Romcom, erotica etc.. always searching ard what to read.
Hunted i just continue reading bcoz i like claimed.. twin sister story so i just continue..
are there good s3x in there Like claimed lmfaooooooooooooo

i read the whole series with the exception of hunted, and2 other ones in the series! I love this whole Kindred Bride Series!!

@montha91 where are ya?? Ya reading yet lmbooooooo :p

Glade

sarNie Egg
are there good s3x in there Like claimed lmfaooooooooooooo

i read the whole series with the exception of hunted, and2 other ones in the series! I love this whole Kindred Bride Series!!

@montha91 where are ya?? Ya reading yet lmbooooooo :p
I have a bit mixed feeling. ML is more protective n gentle.
They intro thier friend Kat stories in there also (with 2 guys)

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Guysss notice that when Thien stares at Muey he would do something that makes his jaw muscle moves, I don’t know if it make sense but look at these GIFs

was he clenching his jaw? Or was he gulping?

if anyone who rewatched and notice him doing this in other scenes can you guys tell me???

Glade

sarNie Egg
Guysss notice that when Thien stares at Muey he would do something that makes his jaw muscle moves, I don’t know if it make sense but look at these GIFs

if anyone who rewatched and notice him doing this in other scenes can you guys tell me???

It's more like gulping to me.
I am hungry.. I wanna eat. Hee hee

xodxo

lol omg you’re an expert in mouth/jaw detection hahahahahahahhaha

usually I just look at his lustful eyes... and I’m already covered in blushes lmfaooooo

I could try to compile his lustful eye stare I guess..Like really lusty eye stare.. like “Muey ~ I’m horny for you.” Lmfaoooooo

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling

Oh my god, yes! I noticed that as well and found it weirdly fascinating. This was one of the things I was talking about when I mentioned Mark's micro-expressions!
Off the top of my head I'd say that rain scene when he asked if she heard what he told his mum and when she slipped
when he cut his birthday cake
the morning after they first became intimate- before he picked her up to do it all over again lol
oh and when she goes to him after he loses that soccer match and says he is the only one who can win her heart

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
lol omg you’re an expert in mouth/jaw detection hahahahahahahhaha

usually I just look at his lustful eyes... and I’m already covered in blushes lmfaooooo

I could try to compile his lustful eye stare I guess..Like really lusty eye stare.. like “Muey ~ I’m horny for you.” Lmfaoooooo
Sometimes its the eyes, sometimes its his jaw/lips, and sometimes its his abs (helllloooooo shirtless scenes! or those super hot shirt slightly unbuttoned scenes).

xodxo

Okay, I know Mark/Tian has given Mew/Muey plenty of lusty and lustful stares.. throughout the lakorn. But there are two particularly sexual and erotic stares he gave Moei that sent chills through my spine when I first saw those scenes lmfaooooo it’s these two scenes. I’m literally :nut: when watch these scenes in motion lol stills don’t do the look justice.

it’s like he’s drowning his soul in those lusty eyes for her lol:facepalm::naughty2::naughty2::love::nut::worship2::naughty2:
1392448D-0F95-4A76-A2C4-7461C41D14BD.jpeg 4B94D6CF-22E2-42BE-843D-CDDF3BF3D01E.jpeg
B7440971-A1E0-492C-B3DC-384F35AC55BE.jpeg 6DB81819-CC2D-4462-B943-8F000AC9FECB.jpeg BF84C94C-A485-472D-834D-9DFFA8FEEC5F.jpeg 873E67F1-672B-4530-9BC5-2E203FDB6599.jpeg