❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Alright, here’s a scene. It gets hotter and more erotic after, but due to the nature of our innocent forum... I’m only sharing the least lmfAoooooo

read with warning* HOT/adult theme lol :p
43CD545E-8841-406F-AA47-D59FE23228F9.png 85589FDD-1E71-4BD1-B8F7-6AB1330F417E.png 3B4C73E4-C75E-4A25-9A56-6C1EAF2D6FE5.png

Glade

sarNie Egg
No . Engish ones. I have Claimed n hunted (sister story of claimed) n planetx also.
Can send to you all. Will i get into trouble if i attched them in here?

syarin

sarNie Egg
@xodxo lmao that’s Tian opening the door to his heart with Muey sitting in there.

I had a dream Tian and Muey were with the twins sitting on the swing being all cute then I dreamt I was underwater and woke up all scared lmao pen ba laew like seriously
Are you a phirana waiting to bite all of them... this is hilarious.. :risas3:

xodxo

No . Engish ones. I have Claimed n hunted (sister story of claimed) n planetx also.
Can send to you all. Will i get into trouble if i attched them in here?
damn girl!!!! Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have you been??? Lmfao!!! Omg. Okay ~ we need to chat!!!!!! What do you think of these books??? They’re HOT AF right?!? Lol

Glade

sarNie Egg
damn girl!!!! Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have you been??? Lmfao!!! Omg. Okay ~ we need to chat!!!!!! What do you think of these books??? They’re HOT AF right?!? Lol
I only finshed claimed n hunted. They r hot..
PanetX not read yet.
Last 2 wks my job is so busy n I hav just enough time for MHIL
Planning to read it this wkend

xodxo

I only finshed claimed n hunted. They r hot..
PanetX not read yet.
Last 2 wks my job is so busy n I hav just enough time for MHIL
Planning to read it this wkend
you'll enjoy Planet X! I just didn’t realize there would be fans reading same books as I lol:p I could not get into hunted!!!!! Plz convince me!!!!!

how did you even come across these books lol

Glade

sarNie Egg
you'll enjoy Planet X! I just didn’t realize there would be fans reading same books as I lol:p I could not get into hunted!!!!! Plz convince me!!!!!

how did you even come across these books lol
I read a lot. Romcom, erotica etc.. always searching ard what to read.
Hunted i just continue reading bcoz i like claimed.. twin sister story so i just continue..

xodxo

I read a lot. Romcom, erotica etc.. always searching ard what to read.
Hunted i just continue reading bcoz i like claimed.. twin sister story so i just continue..
are there good s3x in there Like claimed lmfaooooooooooooo

i read the whole series with the exception of hunted, and2 other ones in the series! I love this whole Kindred Bride Series!!

@montha91 where are ya?? Ya reading yet lmbooooooo :p

Glade

sarNie Egg
are there good s3x in there Like claimed lmfaooooooooooooo

i read the whole series with the exception of hunted, and2 other ones in the series! I love this whole Kindred Bride Series!!

@montha91 where are ya?? Ya reading yet lmbooooooo :p
I have a bit mixed feeling. ML is more protective n gentle.
They intro thier friend Kat stories in there also (with 2 guys)