❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I got the first chapter to this book!! A super sweet Mark fan shared it! But dang~ I could only read small passages lol chapter books are burning my brains out! Lol! It’s hard reading a chapter book!!!!! If anyone’s interested I’ll translate each page slowly, day by day, week by week til we get the fitting pictures and till they start production!:facepalm::p:aaaaa:Just keep in mind, some Thai vocab are HARDCORE challenging/difficult so I may not be able to translate it accurately but only to the best of my knowledge! Haha :p :D

By now we all know this is how the cover looks like!
View attachment 18191

And here’s the intro to the book; more like an announcement!
View attachment 18192

And here is the first page to chapter 1!!!:cheer::clap:
Chapter one: My private life (Lok Suan Tua)
View attachment 18193

~

I’ll be back with the translation later next week! Getting my Thai dictionary and glasses on!! Lmbo!! :D
lmao I thought you have already translated the first page of chapter 1. :risas3:

Thanks, anyway! Looking forward to your translation up until the fitting day. lol

HNA0

☀️
I got the first chapter to this book!! A super sweet Mark fan shared it! But dang~ I could only read small passages lol chapter books are burning my brains out! Lol! It’s hard reading a chapter book!!!!! If anyone’s interested I’ll translate each page slowly, day by day, week by week til we get the fitting pictures and till they start production!:facepalm::p:aaaaa:Just keep in mind, some Thai vocab are HARDCORE challenging/difficult so I may not be able to translate it accurately but only to the best of my knowledge! Haha :p :D

View attachment 18191

View attachment 18192

View attachment 18193

~

I’ll be back with the translation later next week! Getting my Thai dictionary and glasses on!! Lmbo!! :D
Thank you in advance for your kindness.

Ariaryasha

sarNie Egg

View attachment 18191

View attachment 18192

View attachment 18193

~

Yes Please would love the translations. :love::aaaaa:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Omg girl, you are too crazy and dedicated. How many pages are there?
Hehehehheheheh :angel10::angel10::angel10::risas3:❤
So far, there are 13 pages for chapter 1.
And there are 9 pages for chapter 2!! Haha :p

lmao I thought you have already translated the first page of chapter 1. :risas3:

Thanks, anyway! Looking forward to your translation up until the fitting day. lol
Yes, it’s coming!! Stay tuned! :D

wow that would be sooo great
Yes~ it’s coming soon! I’m squealing as I’m reading!! Omg. Page 1 and 2 are so risqué and steamy!! Lol. P’ek is a serious serious bad boy! Lol :p

@xodxo you are seriously hardcore! Your dedication is beyond my imagination! Will be looking forward to that translation. :) thank you!
Hahahahahaha thank you! :D Page 1 translation is coming next week!! :D

I thought the same lol @xodxo waiting for your translation ;);)
Yes! Yes! It’s coming! Haha :D:love::naughty2::aaaaa:

Thank you in advance for your kindness.
You’re welcome! I enjoy helping all I can! Haha :D:thumbup:

Yes Please would love the translations. :love::aaaaa:
Stay tuned! It’s very sizzling! P’ek is a bad boy. Very bad boy. Haha. :facepalm::p

xodxo

Lol and how many chapters are they?

Well let me know if you need help as long as it's not translating the whole thing :p:risas3::risas3::risas3:
Oh that’s awesome!! Haha :D

There are a few pages from chap 1 that I’m about to skip bc they talk about engineering/architects and work and I do not freaking know those engineer words lol haha. So hey, I might send those to you when I get to them.

I’m done with page 1. It is really squeal worthy and p’ek is bad!! Really bad. Haha. Omg. I was so shocked. Haha. But shock for what reason, y’all shall stay tuned! Hahahhah :p

I’m getting jump start on chapter 2 cuz I just can’t wait to see when pra’nang was gonna meet!!! Lol. But oh boy~~ turns out they live in the same household!! Hahahahahah :D there you go, another “spoiler.” Lol :p :D

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh that’s awesome!! Haha :D

There are a few pages from chap 1 that I’m about to skip bc they talk about engineering/architects and work and I do not freaking know those engineer words lol haha. So hey, I might send those to you when I get to them.

I’m done with page 1. It is really squeal worthy and p’ek is bad!! Really bad. Haha. Omg. I was so shocked. Haha. But shock for what reason, y’all shall stay tuned! Hahahhah :p

I’m getting jump start on chapter 2 cuz I just can’t wait to see when pra’nang was gonna meet!!! Lol. But oh boy~~ turns out they live in the same household!! Hahahahahah :D there you go, another “spoiler.” Lol :p :D
Lol how could you not know they live in the same house?! I post bits and pieces of the story a few pages back and we talked about it :facepalm:

xodxo

Lol how could you not know they live in the same house?! I post bits and pieces of the story a few pages back and we talked about it :facepalm:
Whatttttttt?!? No way!:nut::nut::nut: Cuz I don’t recall anything about them living in the same household. I thought they were neighbors. Lol. Plus, what I read from you, you made it sound like n’ek was bitchy. I don’t like bitchy n’eks! Hmpf!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

But I know this n’ek is not like that! LOL :angel10: I was skimming through both chapters like crazy just to see how pra’nang are gonna meet. Lol. Damn. I wasn’t spoiled at all!:pancarta: Same household! :p However, I can’t tell yet if they grew up together, but it does sound like it since “นางเอกไม่เคยอยู่ในสายตาของพระเอกเลย.” LOL. :risas3:

How bad is p'ek?:confused12:I'm even more interested. :angel10:
Oh~~ he’s not a bad person, but will have made a very, very bad decision that is going to cost him. :( that you will have to wait to find out at the end of page 1, and on page 2! Gonna tease y’all a little more!!:pancarta::p:p

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Whatttttttt?!? No way!:nut::nut::nut: Cuz I don’t recall anything about them living in the same household. I thought they were neighbors. Lol. Plus, what I read from you, you made it sound like n’ek was bitchy. I don’t like bitchy n’eks! Hmpf!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

But I know this n’ek is not like that! LOL :angel10: I was skimming through both chapters like crazy just to see how pra’nang are gonna meet. Lol. Damn. I wasn’t spoiled at all!:pancarta: Same household! :p However, I can’t tell yet if they grew up together, but it does sound like it since “นางเอกไม่เคยอยู่ในสายตาของพระเอกเลย.” LOL. :risas3:

Oh~~ he’s not a bad person, but will have made a very, very bad decision that is going to cost him. :( that you will have to wait to find out at the end of page 1, and on page 2! Gonna tease y’all a little more!!:pancarta::p:p
You provide better info than Anne T herself. lmao

xodxo

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Girl I never made it sound like she was bitchy :rolleyes:. Lol she hacked his computer cus he was gonna send her away to be far from him. Then when he got relocated overseas she said she would divorce him for a price and if he couldn't pay it, he has to allow her to court him. How was that bitchy? You're just biased to your boo cus she hacked his PC when he thought she was an idiot lol.

Last edited:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Eeks in that picture his hair is too short for my liking lol too bajo Hahahaha :drooling::drooling::drooling:

I actually like the length he has on now, it just needs to be combed and styled handsomely :D ❤
View attachment 17712

Now back to the fake Korean style ahahhhah it’s not too bad, it just looks messy and uncomb lol aha :p His face though is absolutely beautiful!! Hahahah :D
View attachment 17713
Cr nate IG :)
I LOVE THIS STYLE. OH MY GOD. MARK LOOKS GOOD. LET ME BREATHE :pancarta: