❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
for that i don't think this lakorn will be able to show any teaser maybe in big vic of the second half of the year
anne by now is so well known as a SLLOOOWW producer she take a more than enough time to make one lakorn so i have no believe that this lakorn will show result before at least September next year

i try to find something i like about her production and i think i like two things her wardrobes and her cameras quality but she has big problem that she sometime love to go over the top and force her vision in the script or even with the actors how to act and how to do

so i will see what she will demand from mark and mew here, the other good thing in this new project is mark and mew for sure are cute so she need to use that well and don't let the comedy be the bigger thing cause this kinda of story can easily turn boring if she doesn't put cute scene and build the romance that's what will attract people (including me) to this kind of story but known anne i have a feel she will do 50 comedy 50 romance

i have a 50/50 feeling about this a half of me say anne will make it right cause it's her best genre and my other half is scared the side character will eat the screen
Yeah i dont have any expectations of this either. I usually watch her lakorns but the only one i liked was ARO. I still havent seen LR but after reading all the criticisms, i most likely wont.

I'm just happy its Mark and Mew even though i wish it was another production like Broadcast, ActArt, or even Metta.

With all the remakes they are doing, i wish ch3 would remake Tam Hua Jai cus i would love to see Mark and Mew in this.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
A lot of Thai fans are looking forward to this. Many went as far as buying the book and looking forward to seeing Mark and Mew. The only downfall is Anne being stingy and not releasing enough pictures.:celebrate16:
Lol they just started but i get what you mean though. Even in her other lakorns she hardly releases pictures. I'm ok with it because it keeps the suspense. Releasing has its ups and down. Too much can be a bad thing cus fans get all riled up cus they dont like a certain scene or wardrobe or if it doesn't make it to the final cut.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh lord!! Asianfuse was down for so many days I decided to leave it and come back to it only when there's good news! So, I was right!! They filmed on Saturday!!!whoo hoo!!!:cheer::clap::cheer:
CE3027AF-9C34-4B63-A450-3A5CC036CF81.jpeg

Apparently there’s not much bts pics besides the ones already shared.:celebrate16::celebrate16: But I do have other cute stuff to add flavors to our little interesting thread!!:celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::p

When I posted this artwork 2 days before the filming day, Anne came and gave it a BIG FAT like!:celebrate16::risas3: So that’s good!!! :p at least she’s seeing how fc are doing artworks!:aaaaa:
25748DFC-C8FA-4695-93DD-7F16F1280D3C.jpeg

And I know there will be some tension between Thian and Muey for sure. So I was like, what if they fought like in their MV.:risas3::risas3::risas3: You know, like Muey getting mad and threatening to leave!!!:aaaaa:Thian must go chase her and bring her back!!555 :p

Im so excited!!!! Since I read the novel, only I know how spicy and angsty some scenes are! LMFAO!:risas3::celebrate16::naughty2::icon12::angel10:
B1EF6D29-4E7A-47C8-AFB1-97022476C14B.jpeg 7FFF435F-2711-42FA-A60C-E55C73902877.jpeg EEB8D8CD-372B-4E9A-85A7-E22B88A96B4B.jpeg

in chapter 45, Muey brings a soup to Thian in bed. He has a fever. She checks his forehead. Thian gives her a blush. Then he teased, “Feed me. I won’t bite you.”:risas3:

More to come....:celebrate16::celebrate16:

B7BA9094-BD21-46CC-B426-FD43D2B30625.jpeg

More people are still buying and reading the novel FYI!! :p
D4795AE4-2545-4215-BBFD-438B23F4FEAB.jpeg
This person finished reading the novel in 24 hours. Desperate much?? Yes!!!! Lol :celebrate16:

B7C12397-9797-4D93-B719-562015D32248.jpeg
Some annefc made this cover!! :p

cr all rightful owners :D

And something about this picture rofl 555555:risas3: I love it! :cheer::angel10::icon12: Naughty Thian! :p
FBB5146C-AC98-4146-855C-52E2F0C09AF9.jpeg

Last edited:

enchanted

sarNie Hatchling
Lol they just started but i get what you mean though. Even in her other lakorns she hardly releases pictures. I'm ok with it because it keeps the suspense. Releasing has its ups and down. Too much can be a bad thing cus fans get all riled up cus they dont like a certain scene or wardrobe or if it doesn't make it to the final cut.
I’m greedy. I want more bts spoilers.:angel10:

bonitas

mi amor te amo
I think that if Mew really wants to play the aggressive part, she can. Look at her face in that upper picture. She’s so angry! I want to see her get mad in here. N’ek doesn’t need to be one face all the times.