❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
She should keep all of their scenes together it’s so hilarious.
she even tried running away because his room is locked from the outside. She jumped the window, and he caught her. (He was like half drunk)
Lmao

montha91

:thumbup: :risas3::naughty2::clap: She’s so hilarious I love her character.
“You should just give up if you don’t want to see our child being born then give me the 5million, or do you want to hold haeb and hao just like that?” (the names he gave if they have twins lmao) In the chapters before this one, she asked him “if they were to have twins what will he name them.” He said “Haeb and Hao.” Haeb is tick and Hao is lice.

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
:thumbup: :risas3::naughty2::clap: She’s so hilarious I love her character.
“You should just give up if you don’t want to see our child being born then give me the 5million, or do you want to hold haeb and hao just like that?” (the names he gave if they have twins lmao) In the chapters before this one, she asked him “if they were to have twins what will he name them.” He said “Haeb and Hao.” Haeb is tick and Hao is lice.
Oh my god!! Who names their kid tick and lice?? Reading all the spoilers makes me so excited for the lakorn!! When is it airing again?

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn should close camera soon but it was not presented at Vic Big 3 for later half this year. I don't know if it is schedule to air this year or not

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
Wish it would air soon though... Can’t wait to see how the scenes from the novel will play out, pretty excited to see mew play the character, I think she can play it very well!

Ps. Hope there are many scenes where mark’s character gets jealous of mew, I’m a sucker for those scenes! Hahahaha

montha91

Wish it would air soon though... Can’t wait to see how the scenes from the novel will play out, pretty excited to see mew play the character, I think she can play it very well!

Ps. Hope there are many scenes where mark’s character gets jealous of mew, I’m a sucker for those scenes! Hahahaha
In the novel he doesn’t really show he’s jealous, but he’s always staring at her intensely and coldly. when his friends first met her they looked at her nonstop. He was annoyed and disliked it. I hope Ann adds some more jealous scenes. Lol

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
It
In the novel he doesn’t really show he’s jealous, but he’s always staring at her intensely and coldly. when his friends first met her they looked at her nonstop. He was annoyed and disliked it. I hope Ann adds some more jealous scenes. Lol
It would be nice to see the calm and cold person like Mark lash out bcoz of jealousy, hahaha I can already imagine mew becoming jealous when Mark is with the cougar lady

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
It

It would be nice to see the calm and cold person like Mark lash out bcoz of jealousy, hahaha I can already imagine mew becoming jealous when Mark is with the cougar lady
In novel, I don't remember any jealous scenes from Mei, she loves Tian, flirt with Tian but never actually think she can be with him, she never show outside any sign of being annoyed or sad when Tian with other woman.
Tian has some hint of jealousy at later half of story but not very clear.