❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Tian said he didn’t want to marry Muey because she’s a kid and hasn’t grown up yet and his mom says what she has boobs she has a butt like the other women. Tian says she’s not his type. His mom says the ancestors use to say things that you don’t like you’ll end up having and that she’ll laugh at him if he ever falls in love with Muey, to which he says that’ll never happen. After Tian left, the mom told Muey that she has some but a little. That part was funny I couldn’t stop laughing.

montha91

Those of you who speaks Thai fluently feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. That’s what i can understand from some of the Thai I know

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah crying in the rain scene, the how to stomp on a beautiful soul's heart! If it is the same in novel, Muey keeping it together because of her unconditional love for this man!

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Tian said he didn’t want to marry Muey because she’s a kid and hasn’t grown up yet and his mom says what she has boobs she has a butt like the other women. Tian says she’s not his type. His mom says the ancestors use to say things that you don’t like you’ll end up having and that she’ll laugh at him if he ever falls in love with Muey, to which he says that’ll never happen. After Tian left, the mom told Muey that she has some but a little. That part was funny I couldn’t stop laughing.
This is a very true statement. Dont hate something so much as you will be linked to it and will test your abilities to handle it! But it's not always necessary a negative thing! I married mine lol 55555

montha91

Yes #TeamMuey lol
I think the book is about his point of view he’s the one telling the story but then it switches

twister02

M♥K
Ok so muse set her site to private so we need to donate just to receive a username and password to access the site. Not worth it. I hope someone else picks up this lakorn will be available publicly. What a hassle.
I donated a little amount and got a login and was able to watch the episode 1 with subs. Been wanting to donate but don't know how to use PayPal :lol:
Finally got around with it and login without a hassle. I believe because China is simultaneously airing this lakorn and rights has been sold to other countries (hence CH3 is blocking those countries in their MHIL Youtube videos) that's why MUSE is very careful not making it public while it's airing.

They for sure gonna make it available once the lakorn finishes. Knowing they already got this project, other subbers who knew them might not pick this up.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I donated a little amount and got a login and was able to watch the episode 1 with subs. Been wanting to donate but don't know how to use PayPal :lol:
Finally got around with it and login without a hassle. I believe because China is simultaneously airing this lakorn and rights has been sold to other countries (hence CH3 is blocking those countries in their MHIL Youtube videos) that's why MUSE is very careful not making it public while it's airing.

They for sure gonna make it available once the lakorn finishes. Knowing they already got this project, other subbers who knew them might not pick this up.
Do you know how can i donate? try to look for donation but don’t know where and how?

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I actually really liked the first episode! Mew was kinda annoying how she is I think it's too much obsessing over him like creepy stalker way when she had his pics. But then it's cute cause it's a lakorn lol. I feel like Koy will be annoying later urrggh but her scenes with Nat are so depressing. LMAO. I like Mark's acting in here hahah it's kinda better than his previous lakorns. Haven't been able to finish an Anne production so I'ma try my best with this one. I really like the brother and his wife hahah and the mom. The dog and cats are cute. Can't wait to see the story unfold more lol

twister02

M♥K
Do you know how can i donate? try to look for donation but don’t know where and how?
If you go to their site and click the 3 horizontal lines, you will see the "Make a donation" button. After they receive your donation, they will send you an email with your login info.