❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
If you go to their site and click the 3 horizontal lines, you will see the "Make a donation" button. After they receive your donation, they will send you an email with your login info.
I don’t see any “ Make a donation”. Everything I say is login page or it may not available in my country.
Monday will be tomorrow. Can’t wait to see new ep

twister02

M♥K
I don’t see any “ Make a donation”. Everything I say is login page or it may not available in my country.
Monday will be tomorrow. Can’t wait to see new ep
I was gonna take a screenshot for you but I can't access the site at the moment. Not sure what happened. I don't know how their site works but that's how I was able to donate to them.

twister02

M♥K
been reading the translation of the book. Thank you so much @montha91
so the number they had for the Rahat thing on their school is 22 in the book and they also worked in floor 22?
In the lakorn, seems like they will use a different number.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Yup...different clothes and in this picture, it looks like he is saving her! Remember muey cant swim.
True. Damn I wanted that to kept secret until he found out Muey save him, so he can feel horrible like in the book.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
been reading the translation of the book. Thank you so much @montha91
so the number they had for the Rahat thing on their school is 22 in the book and they also worked in floor 22?
In the lakorn, seems like they will use a different number.
you’re welcome! Yes that’s their number. I noticed it seems like they changed it.

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone know how to donate to justanothermuse? After all the feels in episode 2, I really need to watch subtitles!
Ps. Damn, I’m having a girl crush on muey right now, she is such a sweetie pie!!! :love::love::love::love::love:
and I don’t even have to mention how hot thian looks by just existing on the screen! They really do have a good chemistry though, can’t wait for the next episode!!:angel10::angel10::angel10:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I have donated during Bhuppae days, the donate button should still be at the same location at the sidebar. but their page is down at the moment cause i can't go in. they might be in the midst of revamping their page.

cant wait to watch ep 2 and 3 in one go!!!

like some of you people, i cant wait for the umbrella scene tooooo cause that looks on mew's face is just heartbreaking :crybaby2:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss live streaming where i make gifs along the way :sad6:
but this girl is an essential worker so had to work long hours to cover the low headcount... most of the time i would have already fallen asleep by 9pm....

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I am waiting for upload but I will wait and watch on Wednesdsy evening the 2 new episodes. Eastern zone time.