❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
After all the sexy bed scenes or leading to bed scenes between thian and yada, they better be generous when it comes to the bed scenes between thian and muey later! The more hotter the better, muey deserves it after all :angel10::angel10:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
After all the sexy bed scenes or leading to bed scenes between thian and yada, they better be generous when it comes to the bed scenes between thian and muey later! The more hotter the better, muey deserves it after all :angel10::angel10:
Hear hear!! I don't watch enough mew lakorns, had she acted in daring bed scenes previously? i do believe she could do it tho

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Some recap gif;

Went looking for his wife all morning, couldnt find her in the office

found his wife, asked her where she have been. she said she went to do merit after the kiss (??)

when he received that love letter (??)

cute rooftop scene

my fav scene today! they are soo cute here :aaaaa::aaaaa:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Omg their so cute!! I’m smiling like a dummy.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Im watching this raw until subs are available and I’m soooo confused hahaha so was it Yada or Muey that hacked Tien’s computer? Also, what is Muey doing with Yada’s dad?

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Im watching this raw until subs are available and I’m soooo confused hahaha so was it Yada or Muey that hacked Tien’s computer? Also, what is Muey doing with Yada’s dad?
It was Muey who hacked his computer. She’s making a deal with Yada’s dad to help her company not get taken down and told him to keep his daughter away from Tian.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
And she's planting those "evidences" as if it was yada's doing hahaha

Those love letters i can't wait for the subs to find out the content :risas3:

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I’m finally caught up and am just curious if anyone can provide any spoilers of how Muey redeems herself for hacking and stealing Tien’s work... I’m just so in shock that all this is happening and it’s pretty big too hahaha I hope Muey has a backup plan for when they find out it’s her.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Their chemistry is sooooo natural. When she was pretending to sleep & he caught her giggling & her trying hard to not LOL, that was not acting. It was so real. And when she was feeding him apples, he just casually grabs her hand like. I think Mark might be Mew’s best co-star!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lmfaooo I couldn’t stop laughing over some of the comments omg lmfaoooo dn! Glad to see some of y’all still keeping this thread alive and squealing over the FIN scenes LOLOLOL