❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
OOps Thien figured out that Muey is the admin of that famous site
LMAO It's funny how they do Thien's thought process, lol almost robot like

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
He went to Yada like that of course he’s going to go to muey like that as well lol Honestly I was waiting for him to grab her and sit her on his lap haha

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
the part that thian dragged muey to work right after she was in hospital really made me feel bad for her... gosh she really deserves to be treated better, our lovely muey~~~
i just wish they can skip to Dawei already, can't wait for the juicy scenes!

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
by the way i really wish they showed a more caring side of thian esp during the scenes where he carried her after she fainted and when she was in hospital... it would have been icing on the cake to show that he has a soft spot for her...

montha91

the part that thian dragged muey to work right after she was in hospital really made me feel bad for her... gosh she really deserves to be treated better, our lovely muey~~~
i just wish they can skip to Dawei already, can't wait for the juicy scenes!
He was probably jealous and took it off on her

montha91

by the way i really wish they showed a more caring side of thian esp during the scenes where he carried her after she fainted and when she was in hospital... it would have been icing on the cake to show that he has a soft spot for her...
Lakorn Tian is already nice lol Novel Tian would never done something like that. :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

montha91

Exactly! cause Kob went to see her at the hospital rightt he looks guilty as hell when muey fainted but the moment she regained consciousness he pretended that he was just sitting calmly at the bedside, how tsundere
He was nice to her not letting her go work after she said she can work. As he saw Kob, his demeanor changed. You could tell he was fired up. Lol