❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Man sai Tian for real though lol I know Muey’s character comes off as a psycho deeply in love, but he didn’t have to use her feelings she has for him against her like that and make it as a joke. Every girl would be pissed. Lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
True about Pear! she is very pretty and her acting is good! i do hope she could land a nangek role anytime soon
I think she’s suits nrais. I think she will become one of the top nrais in the near future! Ever since Noey got married and had kids, there hasn’t really been a nrai that Ch3 consistently uses but I think Pear is slowly becoming that.

montha91

banmark pantip spoiled a bit on ig, saying that we might be (more) angry at thien in ep6!
If my guess is correct, I know what happens lol I read the book. He’s such a jerk! But I still believe lakorn Tian is nice because he smiles for her to see most of the time haha

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I think she’s suits nrais. I think she will become one of the top nrais in the near future! Ever since Noey got married and had kids, there hasn’t really been a nrai that Ch3 consistently uses but I think Pear is slowly becoming that.
omg yess noey was literally everywhere! hoping for the best for pear cause her acting in krong karm is just brilliant and her scenes in this lakorn is just fun to watch

episode 2 part 9/9
thank youu i might need to go back and rewatch as well, cause it just occured to me that everytime i see yada my hand is eager to skip lol

montha91

look at his satisfied face he’s so jealous
1240A95F-E213-4361-B0D1-49B4CBF44AA9.jpeg BFE5620D-1B5F-4B7D-B4E4-E2EAEB518E27.jpeg
I just want to throw something at him he’s such a tease. If I was Muey, I’d throw that pillow in the corner at him then beat him with it and take off to the room.

montha91

omg yess noey was literally everywhere! hoping for the best for pear cause her acting in krong karm is just brilliant and her scenes in this lakorn is just fun to watch

thank youu i might need to go back and rewatch as well, cause it just occured to me that everytime i see yada my hand is eager to skip lol
You’re welcome. I skip too lol I don’t really like Yada’s parts

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
If my guess is correct, I know what happens lol I read the book. He’s such a jerk! But I still believe lakorn Tian is nice because he smiles for her to see most of the time haha
LOLOLOL. I read up to like chapter 6, or when they started going to Dawai. But then havent' read anything after. I am looking for the Youtube audio book on Youtube. lol. part 12 is like the climax LOL Thian finally lost everything including himself lmfao :risas3:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I think Mark does a really good job of playing Thian. He makes Thian more likable although Thian is supposed to be a super big jerk, but Mark sends off warmth emotions as Thian like he cares for Muey a lot despite his counter intuitive actions.

I have a few IG users saying why do they feel like Thian's eyes speak so much warmth despite his words saying he doesn't love Muey or want to marry her. lol XD I think Mew suits Muey a lot, but I think Mew lacks the conveying emotions of love for p'Thian as Muey. What do you guys think?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
look at his satisfied face he’s so jealous
View attachment 38100 View attachment 38101
I just want to throw something at him he’s such a tease. If I was Muey, I’d throw that pillow in the corner at him then beat him with it and take off to the room.
smack it right to his face please! ugh the feel of being used is such a terrible feeling, poor muey..

but from that pic, i really like mark and mew's height difference, it's just nice as mark don't have to bend that much low to get to her height and mew don't have to stare up so much to look at his face

montha91

LOLOLOL. I read up to like chapter 6, or when they started going to Dawai. But then havent' read anything after. I am looking for the Youtube audio book on Youtube. lol. part 12 is like the climax LOL Thian finally lost everything including himself lmfao :risas3:
Lmao I’m waiting for that episode thanks to your spoiler of chapters 35&36 it made me want to learn Thai and read the novel haha

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Lmao I’m waiting for that episode thanks to your spoiler of chapters 35&36 it made me want to learn Thai and read the novel haha
since i dont read the spoilers now i very very very curious on what happened in chapter 35&36 ??? is it something we'd like a lot??

montha91

I think Mark does a really good job of playing Thian. He makes Thian more likable although Thian is supposed to be a super big jerk, but Mark sends off warmth emotions as Thian like he cares for Muey a lot despite his counter intuitive actions.

I have a few IG users saying why do they feel like Thian's eyes speak so much warmth despite his words saying he doesn't love Muey or want to marry her. lol XD I think Mew suits Muey a lot, but I think Mew lacks the conveying emotions of love for p'Thian as Muey. What do you guys think?
I agree Mark is perfect for Tian he plays it well like when I read the book, I pictured him as Tian. There’s something about mark that makes this Tian a little better like the way he stares at her it’s breath taking the same way in the book. As for Mew, I think she’s doing well. I felt her love for Tian especially in episode 3 man I teared up for her. I didn’t necessarily feel bad for her but as a girl too, I felt her pain having a crush on someone, and they say something like that. It hurts that’s the worst thing a girl could hear from a crush let alone someone you’ve known since high school. Mew did a good job in that scene it was perfect. I pictured her as Muey also when I read the book. She portrayed her character well, and I felt like she really loves him. Idk it’s just the way she does little things for him I find it cute. Some may find it creepy or it may come off as creepy or psycho but to me it shows that she loves him with all her heart. She would do anything even if it’s stupid and to her, it doesn’t matter what others think she still loves him. She fell in love with little things he does for her as well like, giving her the gift when they were in highschool, carrying her when her foot was injured when she tripped, helping her when someone is hitting on her, saved her and the pets from the car those little things he did made her fall for him each day and i think Muey did a great job in portraying that.

Last edited:

montha91

since i dont read the spoilers now i very very very curious on what happened in chapter 35&36 ??? is it something we'd like a lot??
I translated it a few pages back around 196/197?? Not sure but it’s around there. Something we like too much haha

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
For anyone who want translation, just go to official video in CH3's youtube, some fans are translating. They are so kind

montha91

I love the way different ways Tian carries his wife it’s like he’s carrying a child fighting with them. It’s not the typical sweet carrying slow motion at many angles. He just lifts her and takes off. It’s so different from other lakorns I love it. Their chemistry is on another level it looks normal haha like I’m not watching two people acting their just being normal with each other like some real couples are. It’s hilarious.

g3123

sarNie Egg
I am sorry I dont understand thai but can get the scene premise more or less.I am enjoying this drama as well :).Just watching raw:(. Can someone tell me why is Muey doing the hacking? What did the lady in black dress tell Muey about hacking? Why would Muey hurt Tien if she loves him? These are some questions I am still confused about after watching ep4. If someone would be kind enough to answer I would be happy. Thanks :)

P.S: I love reading all the comments. They are as entertaining as the drama :)

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
I love the way different ways Tian carries his wife it’s like he’s carrying a child fighting with them. It’s not the typical sweet carrying slow motion at many angles. He just lifts her and takes off. It’s so different from other lakorns I love it. Their chemistry is on another level it looks normal haha like I’m not watching two people acting their just being normal with each other like some real couples are. It’s hilarious.
like u said, i love all the times thian carried muey; the scene where muey was afraid of water, when muey was drunk and when muey fell down after coming out of the car... he carried her differently in all the scenes, it's so heartwarming~~
my favourite most was when he was carrying drunk muey, it was just so adorable :icon12::icon12::icon12: