❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
oh ya, did anyone else was as shocked as me to see the 50 shades of grey scene?? i was really suprised that they are allowed to show scenes like that esp with the whip and the mouth gag thing, hahaha looks like channel 3 is not as conservative as i thought~~
they better be better and generous when it comes to our main leads later! fingers crossed!!! :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
oh ya, did anyone else was as shocked as me to see the 50 shades of grey scene?? i was really suprised that they are allowed to show scenes like that esp with the whip and the mouth gag thing, hahaha looks like channel 3 is not as conservative as i thought~~
they better be better and generous when it comes to our main leads later! fingers crossed!!! :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:
lmfaoooooooooo I was just thinking of that rofl it’s the actor Freud and he plays Beer. Lol his sadist and masochistic(bmsd) scene was fking hilarious lmfaoooo I couldn’t help it! He’s such a clown and filled with comedies lol

xodxo

I’m laughing like a lunatic rewatching the scene after Muey and Thian came back from the movies and she sprained her ankle. Lol and Thian tried to drug her in order to investigate her lol he just shoved pain killer down her throat but then he be giving her killer eye looks lmfaooooo Ahahahah it’s too good and too funny :risas3:

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
I’m laughing like a lunatic rewatching the scene after Muey and Thian came back from the movies and she sprained her ankle. Lol and Thian tried to drug her in order to investigate her lol he just shoved pain killer down her throat but then he be giving her killer eye looks lmfaooooo Ahahahah it’s too good and too funny :risas3:
and the part where he pretended to check her ankle and took revenge by making it worse!! haha that was really childish of him! but damn thian finding that secret sim card in muey's room was really awesome though, both of them are so smart their kids will end up being geniuses!

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
LOLOL lmfaooo your comments are my favorite lmfaoooooo it’s so true he just like picks her up and runs off hahahahaha

and we get to see Moei on his lap next week lol

yea, it does look he’s quite hurt or guilty too. I’m surprised lol cuz he’s such a bad boy and kind of heartless lol
Trust me he’s more heartless in the novel. He never says I’m sorry to her not even once at least in the lakorn Tian apologizes and feels sorry

montha91

I
You’re welcome :D

Lmfao I had to watch that scene soooo many times lol

~~~|~~
I can’t wait til next week!!! Goodness ~ now I know how it feels to have to wait for an addicted lakorn lol esp the teaser for Ep6 is sooo good and intense! I just wanna see things get down to business
watched it so many times too not going to lie I jumped too

montha91

LOLOL lmfaooo your comments are my favorite lmfaoooooo it’s so true he just like picks her up and runs off hahahahaha

and we get to see Moei on his lap next week lol

yea, it does look he’s quite hurt or guilty too. I’m surprised lol cuz he’s such a bad boy and kind of heartless lol
I’m excited to see the lap part but it’s going to be painful :crybaby2::crybaby2:

montha91

I love that part she didn’t even sprain her ankle he made it worst by twisting it. I couldn’t stop smiling like an idiot. Doesn’t it look like we’re watching normal people bickering haha Karma on Muey for giving him the drink to fall asleep last time.

montha91

and the part where he pretended to check her ankle and took revenge by making it worse!! haha that was really childish of him! but damn thian finding that secret sim card in muey's room was really awesome though, both of them are so smart their kids will end up being geniuses!
Love that part too I was like damn these two are meant for each other for reals. They want to win each other. I like the fact that she gets back at him even though he knows it’s her and keeps an eye on her. Feisty eh Muey

montha91

They better I want to see him grab her down and jump on her. If Yada gets all the spicy scenes, Muey better get it as well. At least show him corner her to the wall when she tries to escape from him.

montha91

Lmao my imagination is running wild like the two main characters. Huey pen ba pai leow gub reuang nee

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
The thing is he is taking muey for granted cause she's always smiling and all, saying that she's okay. But look at ep3, the moment he saw muey's face in the rain scene he just felt very much guilty

I really hope muey will not say that she's okay after thien used her to chase yada away in ep 6

montha91

Ya’ll notice he just tells her to sleep with him in the room and casually ask why she’s surprised about it. :rolleyes: Man sai Tian. is there an English word for man sai lmao

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Ya’ll notice he just tells her to sleep with him in the room and casually ask why she’s surprised about it. :rolleyes: Man sai Tian. is there an English word for man sai lmao
On some ocassion i see subbers translating man sai as annoying lmao but i believe that is that is not that accurate representation of what man sai is hahah it also kinda means frustrating??

xodxo

lmfaooooo I know!! The fact that he just casually said what are you stressed about? After demanding her to sleep in his room!!!!! Lmfaoooooo I literally had to listen to it a few times to hear Bc he said it so casually and Moei did not even catch it I don’t think lmfaoooooooooooo

xodxo

Yea “man sai” is loosely irritated, annoyed/fed up lol I don’t think there’s a specific word for it lolol