❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
And the part where he was walking close to her at work she’s telling him he doesn’t have to be that close to her cause everyone’s staring, and he’s like just let them be. Lmao I was like is he for reals right now
Lmfaoooo exactly! That’s why I said he’s a jerk (just a handsome and sexy jerk) lol like when he wants to be touchy with her, he has no rules. But when he’s mad, he like locks her up lmfaooo!!!

Omg!! I “man sai” him tooo lmfaooooooooo :risas3:

xodxo

my favorite scene in episode 5 is when she fainted and he took her to the hospital and Kob came to see Muey. Mark totally nailed that scene without saying much. His eyes, the way he sat down and put his leg up, the way he spoke and asked Muey to tell Kob that she’s okay with it. It showed that he’s telling Kob Muey belongs to him. Tian’s face was so satisfied that he was pissed and salty. It’s hilarious. I honestly thought Tian couldn’t hold it any longer and was going to Spit out that Muey’s his wife.
lmfaoooo he’s such a b*tch Lolololol his sexiness in his body language is what turns the viewers on lmfaoooooo

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Lmfaoooo exactly! That’s why I said he’s a jerk (just a handsome and sexy jerk) lol like when he wants to be touchy with her, he has no rules. But when he’s mad, he like locks her up lmfaooo!!!

Omg!! I “man sai” him tooo lmfaooooooooo :risas3:
Exactly!! He has to have it his way no matter what makes me want to throw something at him for being too handsome and being like that. What makes me man sai maaaak is when he knows he’s her type he makes her stare and fall for him and I’m like omg I’m dying too pen ba pai mot loey

xodxo

@montha91 lmfaooooo true. He can be so jerky! However I’m not sensing that he’s leading her on yet? I don’t think .. but maybe that’s coming up in Ep6.

however, I can see his “pak kab jai Mai throng kan” lololololol his actions speak a different language than his harsh tongue lolol

Mark makes Thian so likable even though you want to throw something at him sometimes lmfaoooo but I think I have more squealing moments than “man sai” moments lmfaoooooo:risas3::pancarta:

xodxo

Okay ~~ when he talks to Kob he does have an attitude lol like a big jealous attitude ..when he overhead Kob saying that he’s not a gentleman and shouldn’t be treating Muey like that at the hospital... Thian just walked in and said “e nee” like “hey you.. or damn you....”

montha91

In the ending credit, the last scene he was staring at Muey biting the radio antenna. It screams “look at me you know I’m handsome” Muey is like hold it in haha

montha91

@montha91 lmfaooooo true. He can be so jerky! However I’m not sensing that he’s leading her on yet? I don’t think .. but maybe that’s coming up in Ep6.

however, I can see his “pak kab jai Mai throng kan” lololololol his actions speak a different language than his harsh tongue lolol

Mark makes Thian so likable even though you want to throw something at him sometimes lmfaoooo but I think I have more squealing moments than “man sai” moments lmfaoooooo:risas3::pancarta:
Yes the feeling ain’t there yet but it’s leading to it. Greed lae man sai pen ba gan

xodxo

Mmmhmm I agree with you on that I seriously can’t wait till he flips his sh*t
you know Mark interviewed that the ending is different from the book. so, I’m like really hyped up now! Lol

did you read the end? I haven’t and I’m hearing 2 different things 1) they have twins or 2) Thian dies ? Idk ~~ the dying part is from the comments mostly

montha91

you know Mark interviewed that the ending is different from the book. so, I’m like really hyped up now! Lol

did you read the end? I haven’t and I’m hearing 2 different things 1) they have twins or 2) Thian dies ? Idk ~~ the dying part is from the comments mostly
Yes I read the ending lol he cant die they have to make haeb and hao first. Mai teung tai mang gor kae baad jeb. :pancarta::pancarta:

xodxo

Omg ~~ so I’m rewatching ep5 part 9/9. At the end Thian went back to call Yada, so he’s up to no good. He’s like playing game with both Muey and Yada.

I gusss I’m confuseD with Muey now Bc if she knew all along she was Thian’s pawn, then why did she break down? Maybe she’s conflicted with her own feelings, like her true feelings for Thian and still being played with?

yikes ... a lot of mind games there!!!!!

montha91

Here’s my theory he takes a bullet for Muey he learns to sacrifice for her like how she did for him.

xodxo

Here’s my theory he takes a bullet for Muey he learns to sacrifice for her like how she did for him.
Oh damn...

that’s not in the novel right?? Omg

montha91

Omg ~~ so I’m rewatching ep5 part 9/9. At the end Thian went back to call Yada, so he’s up to no good. He’s like playing game with both Muey and Yada.

I gusss I’m confuseD with Muey now Bc if she knew all along she was Thian’s pawn, then why did she break down? Maybe she’s conflicted with her own feelings, like her true feelings for Thian and still being played with?

yikes ... a lot of mind games there!!!!!
She probably confessed her love for tian to Yada when they were arguing and Tian probably heard everything. She might have felt embarrassed and he just used her like that. Remember she doesn’t know that Tian knows she likes him.

xodxo

It’s just my theory lmao because the fortune teller was like someone has to sacrifice themself then everything would be quiet and happy
lmfaoooooooooooooo:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: right I forgot about the darn fortune teller lmfaooooooooo

montha91

I’m just going by the teaser they show pondet pointing a gun. In the novel, there was no shooting or anything, Muey already made her sacrifice so it’s his turn to do it...well it’s if he’s willIng to sacrifice for her

montha91

In the novel Tian gor kae pen lom because Muey mai yahk thaeng ngan.
Omg why am I typing like that lmao