❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I think the part where she cried and he walked away was when he used her as bait.
he looks more mad at her in that scene though so it almost implying that she's at fault. if he was wrong, maybe he wouldn't have been as angry at her, I would assume.

Anyways, I read another of Mew's article. She said, there was a scene where she had to cry soooooo much and it was shot in Khao Yai and she has never cried this much in a lakorn, so I'm like woah~ what could it be? She did hint that it's the scene where she confessed her feelings for Thian while he was half drunk. But it was a 2 page monologue so Anne scolded her and said if she could not excel this scene then it would be a complete fail and mess. I was like damn... Anne sounds like she expects so much from Mew.

xodxo

Idk if you guys read the part where he made her wear an audio video cam and sat with pondet and Tada. She was really scared that she was going to get caught. And he drove off and left her there with them
OMG? for real? Why would he do that?

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
he looks more mad at her in that scene though so it almost implying that she's at fault. if he was wrong, maybe he wouldn't have been as angry at her, I would assume.

Anyways, I read another of Mew's article. She said, there was a scene where she had to cry soooooo much and it was shot in Khao Yai and she has never cried this much in a lakorn, so I'm like woah~ what could it be? She did hint that it's the scene where she confessed her feelings for Thian while he was half drunk. But it was a 2 page monologue so Anne scolded her and said if she could not excel this scene then it would be a complete fail and mess. I was like damn... Anne sounds like she expects so much from Mew.
Damn really then idk maybe it’s the part leading to confessions making him fall for her

montha91

OMG? for real? Why would he do that?
Because he’s a jerk. He made her sit with pondet in the car she was scared that he would remember her because they’ve came across with each other before...throughout all that Tian was driving following from behind and was able to hack Tada’s computer with Muey’s help and get his important files back. After that, tian just drove off leaving her to survive by herself

xodxo

Because he’s a jerk. He made her sit with pondet in the car she was scared that he would remember her because they’ve came across with each other before...throughout all that Tian was driving following from behind and was able to hack Tada’s computer with Muey’s help and get his important files back. After that, tian just drove off leaving her to survive by herself
WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!??!!?!?!??!!? that is UNACCEPTABLE! ewwww, so is that like towards the end when Thian was trying to recover his files? OMG> I could never imagine lakron Thian to do that. OMG it would break my heart. OMG

Novel Thian...maybe bc he's more heartless, but omg I can't imagine lakorn Thian to be such a douchebag

montha91

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!??!!?!?!??!!? that is UNACCEPTABLE! ewwww, so is that like towards the end when Thian was trying to recover his files? OMG> I could never imagine lakron Thian to do that. OMG it would break my heart. OMG

Novel Thian...maybe bc he's more heartless, but omg I can't imagine lakorn Thian to be such a douchebag
RIGHT Novel Tian is a douche idk how Lakorn Tian will play it out if they have that scene. When I read that part, I cried for her because she saw his car leaving then she turned back and continued smiling to pondet and Tada. The whole time I was thinking she could have been killed there and he wouldn’t even know.

montha91

Reading what you sent me and mark is like he can’t answer what scene is the biggest for him because when you react to it, it’s not what you think. It’s like when you see someone and once you see them you have a conversation with them but don’t know what their response is. In every scene, it has something that’s always surprising.

montha91

For Mew, it’s the part where she had to cry really hard because she had to confess something to Tian, and she was also drunk. It was taken place in khao yai and it was a very long scene. Mew was scared because the scene seemed hard and Anne said if Mew can’t have inner feelings I guess be in the mood then it would come out to be a boring scene so that’s why Anne pressured her but it came out to be good.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
girl, can you gif me some from the apple feeding and when muey is pretending to sleep? I need some new banners LOL
sure cause you just give me another excuse to rewatch that fin clip, more than i'd have to on the usual :risas3: :risas3:
Apple scenesssss please choose which one you want
WARNING! GIF heavy

Pretending to sleep~

With some bonus~ is this the start of something new ?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
OH WOW WTH??? I REALLY HOPE ANNE REMOVED THAT SCENE CAUSE THAT IS JUST STRAIGHT UP MEAN :eek::eek:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
dang and i just realized just few days in this thread and now im already sarnie oldmaid orz is it cause exceed 2.5k posts?

xodxo

@wuzhangs girl you are the best! Those are some of the most beautiful gifs!!! I’ll need to rest and use them tomorrow!! :D

montha91

sure cause you just give me another excuse to rewatch that fin clip, more than i'd have to on the usual :risas3: :risas3:
WARNING! GIF heavy

Pretending to sleep~

I love the last part where she got up and he grabbed her hand to eat the apple omg fin maak

xodxo

WARNING! GIF heavy

Pretending to sleep~

this is legit my favorite episode ! So sexy and fin and blushing hahahaha