❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

P Nguyen

sarNie Egg
Can someone point me to the page that has the translation for the novel? Btw I still don’t understand why she’s hacking his computer... what is Muey doing?

twister02

M♥K
Because he’s a jerk. He made her sit with pondet in the car she was scared that he would remember her because they’ve came across with each other before...throughout all that Tian was driving following from behind and was able to hack Tada’s computer with Muey’s help and get his important files back. After that, tian just drove off leaving her to survive by herself
when I read this, I was like, there's no way I can ever forgive Tian for leaving Muey like that but on the next chapter, it seems that Muey was not even affected by what he did :lol: and then the twist about her hacking him came to light and then I forgot that I should be angry at Tian for what he did to Muey :lol:

twister02

M♥K
Can someone point me to the page that has the translation for the novel? Btw I still don’t understand why she’s hacking his computer... what is Muey doing?
You can start from 197.

And as for the hacking, she had a deal with Tada to get information from TPC in exchange for Tada influencing the board not to close down Hammoc and for Yada to stop bothering Tian.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I think knowing each other for 10 years and living together for so long and not knowing anything about the person near you doing everything for you 24/7 is worse than not being hated and not cared at all. At least the person being hated is given attention. Haha like seriously Tian she ain’t keeping any secrets from you except saving your life almost dying from it and saving your company’s butt.

Last edited:

montha91

when I read this, I was like, there's no way I can ever forgive Tian for leaving Muey like that but on the next chapter, it seems that Muey was not even affected by what he did :lol: and then the twist about her hacking him came to light and then I forgot that I should be angry at Tian for what he did to Muey :lol:
She was only affected when he used her love for him to get at Yada. I’m assuming she really thought Tian meant it to start dating and have a relationship so she argued with Yada and confessed her love. That part is coming up in episode 6 I think.

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
http://instagr.am/p/B_5O1NQF1mb/ this scene here I had a hard time breathing. I don’t think I even breathed lol
Damn he is really good at flirting though! From the look on muey’s face, she definitely had a hard time breathing as well...
But it was really so suspicious that thian would try to get close to her like that after ignoring her existence for literally ages!!! Like that action should have sent warning signal to muey that thian suspects her as the hacker!
I really don’t think it’s ok to use someone’s feelings like that, the way thian ‘confessed’ to muey just to get yada of his back, even after knowing that muey who was like a sister to him practically half his life has always had crush on him... that was really mean of him... I wish when muey gets hurt this time she would at least give him the silent treatment but she is too much of an angel to do that to him

montha91

Damn he is really good at flirting though! From the look on muey’s face, she definitely had a hard time breathing as well...
But it was really so suspicious that thian would try to get close to her like that after ignoring her existence for literally ages!!! Like that action should have sent warning signal to muey that thian suspects her as the hacker!
I really don’t think it’s ok to use someone’s feelings like that, the way thian ‘confessed’ to muey just to get yada of his back, even after knowing that muey who was like a sister to him practically half his life has always had crush on him... that was really mean of him... I wish when muey gets hurt this time she would at least give him the silent treatment but she is too much of an angel to do that to him
Muey loves him too much to do that and Tian knows that.

montha91

She kinda knows or suspect that he knows but she’s not willing to admit that she did it.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol ~~ hehe :facepalm:

anyways~ Let’s play a little game tag here. since many of you have watched up to ep5. Do you guys think/feel like Thian has feelings for Muey yet? Which scene and what episode?

I feel like there is a definite scene where Thian has almost conveyed that he loves Muey already (it’s before the rain scene) too. Lol And hehe ~~ it makes me happy! Lol. Hahahahaha but I wanna hear what you guys think.:pancarta:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol ~~ hehe :facepalm:

anyways~ Let’s play a little game tag here. since many of you have watched up to ep5. Do you guys think/feel like Thian has feelings for Muey yet? Which scene and what episode?

I feel like there is a definite scene where Thian has almost conveyed that he loves Muey already (it’s before the rain scene) too. Lol And hehe ~~ it makes me happy! Lol. Hahahahaha but I wanna hear what you guys think.:pancarta:
personally i think for now it's not love yet, but he's feeling guilty when he saw her crying in the rain so that means that he is not /that/ indifferent to her just that he never paid enough attention to what's behind muey's smiles

he likes the attention she showers him tho, if you noticed during apple scene, by then he already knows that muey is in love with him. but he never upfront told her to stop doing what she's doing hahaha

for me, now he's feeling something, just not love, yet

montha91

I think he doesn’t know his feelings just yet his actions in my opinion is somewhat love. He teases her nonstop does he teases other girls like that nope he just shoo them away like flies. Lol I mean look at his expression at the water scene after he dragged her in, he didn’t seem too happy when she mentioned the divorce. As for the guys flirting with her, he just doesn’t like anyone near her at all. When Kob said he would have taken her home already if Muey wasn’t married Tian’s face said it all lol The scenes with him and Kob I love it because he’s showing his jealousy side without knowing it, and he knows Muey loves him so he uses it against her and Kob. And I agree he likes how she does things for him easily and doesn’t argue. Like @wuzhangs said it’s not love yet, but i think it’s that guilty feeling slowly turning into love. He’s slowly opening his heart just a little bit for her she’s slowly making his heart wavered. He’s just mad because she doesn’t acknowledge a lot of things he does for instance the kissing scene, she was like what kiss, and the rain scene where he, in my personal feeling, assumes she should be crying her butt off, but she’s smiling having fun in the rain he’s confused about her less complicated way of thinking. He always thought he knows what she’s thinking, but its starting to get hard for him to guess her feelings often which in my opinion it makes him interested you know fired up I guess lol he basically thinks she’s just a clumsy dumb little girl

Last edited: