❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I just think he doesn’t know his feelings just yet his actions in my opinion is somewhat love. He teases her nonstop does he teases other girls like that nope he just shoo them away like flies. Lol I mean look at his expression at the water scene after he dragged her in, he didn’t seem to happy when she mentioned the divorce. As for the guys flirting with her, he just doesn’t like anyone near her at all. The scenes with him and Kob I love it because he’s showing his jealousy side without knowing it, and he knows Muey loves him so he uses it. And I agree he likes how she does things for him easily and doesn’t argue. Like @wuzhangs said it’s not love yet but i think it’s that guilty feeling slowly turning into love. He’s slowly opening his heart just a little bit for her she’s slowly making his heart wavered. I think he just gets mad because she doesn’t acknowledge a lot of things he does for instance the kissing scene, she was like what kiss, and the rain scene where he thinks she should be crying her butt off, but she’s smiling having fun in the rain he’s confused about her less complicated way of thinking. He always thought he knows what she’s thinking but he can’t guess her feelings at all which in my opinion it makes him angry.
Agree and what makes him even more angry is that how he could have overlooked Muey as the hacker? he kinda look like he's angry at Muey, but i believe he's also angry at himself cause how he could overlooked someone like Muey

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Agree and what makes him even more angry is that how he could have overlooked Muey as the hacker? he kinda look like he's angry at Muey, but i believe he's also angry at himself cause how he could overlooked someone like Muey
Yup. He thinks he’s smart enough to guess her feelings read what’s inside her head. He did tell his brother that once he looks at Muey, he knows what she’s thinking.

montha91

And the part where he told her to quit her job saying with that kind of head of hers she can find any job easily. Uh sir who are you to tell her to quit the job she loves. You’re just the husband who doesn’t care about your wife’s existence. I felt Muey’s pain in that scene I really didn’t expect her to cry because in the novel, Muey never shed a tear until her wedding at the end.

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
I think that thian has always thought of muey as a overly bright, annoying little sister, but during the scene that muey was drunk in the car and told him she is worried about him, they way he shook his head is as if he is trying to shake off his feelings for her. I feel like he is slowly starting to like muey now, the part where he let her feed him apples show how comfortable he is with her. He might be taking her a lil bit for granted since he knows that he is the most important person to muey and I hope he will feel threatened enough soon to pursue her more aggressively ( pointer to thian if he ever needs it to seduce muey, just get rid of the shirt and throw in some sexy stare baby! )

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
And the part where he told her to quit her job saying with that kind of head of hers she can find any job easily. Uh sir who are you to tell her to quit the job she loves. You’re just the husband who doesn’t care about your wife’s existence. I felt Muey’s pain in that scene I really didn’t expect her to cry because in the novel, Muey never shed a tear until her wedding at the end.
what??? What scene is that? Is that in the lakorn? I don’t recall her crying yet except for the rain scene and beach scene....

~

anyways~ I enjoyed reading all of your posts on Thian’s feelings for Muey. Hehe it makes the heart fonder lol :D

I was just going to say the beach scene where Muey mentioned that she doesn’t want to be mad at him because she wants to keep all the good memories, for the day when they’ll divorce. And how his face change drastically. I’m just like wow. And then he just keeps looking at her. I feel like that’s the moment where Thian actually afraid of losing her (like divorce is not something he’ll consider yet).

I think in general Mark makes Thian so beautiful and kind, so it’s hard to overlook where and when he doesn’t like Muey. But there are a certain scenes where he’ll look at her with deep eyes. lol and I’m just blushing for Muey!!! LOL.

but yea, Thian already knew Muey loves him after reading her diary. But I think it’s funny that he’s still thinking about sending her away lol

He might be taking her a lil bit for granted since he knows that he is the most important person to muey and I hope he will feel threatened enough soon to pursue her more aggressively ( pointer to thian if he ever needs it to seduce muey, just get rid of the shirt and throw in some sexy stare baby! )
LOL ~~ the bolded part is hilarious :pancarta:

montha91

what??? What scene is that? Is that in the lakorn? I don’t recall her crying yet except for the rain scene and beach scene....

~

anyways~ I enjoyed reading all of your posts on Thian’s feelings for Muey. Hehe it makes the heart fonder lol :D

I was just going to say the beach scene where Muey mentioned that she doesn’t want to be mad at him because she wants to keep all the good memories, for the day when they’ll divorce. And how his face change drastically. I’m just like wow. And then he just keeps looking at her. I feel like that’s the moment where Thian actually afraid of losing her (like divorce is not something he’ll consider yet).

I think in general Mark makes Thian so beautiful and kind, so it’s hard to overlook where and when he doesn’t like Muey. But there are a certain scenes where he’ll look at her with deep eyes. lol and I’m just blushing for Muey!!! LOL.

but yea, Thian already knew Muey loves him after reading her diary. But I think it’s funny that he’s still thinking about sending her away lol

LOL ~~ the bolded part is hilarious :pancarta:
http://instagr.am/p/B_gZT05hl8P/ this scene right here ep 2

montha91

That’s what I was thinking when she said she wanted to keep the good memories for when the divorce comes, which to me says she knows he’ll never love her but the teasing and flirting she does to him is just to see him smile make good memories with him before parting ways. It’s like she’s asking to live life with him as husband and wife to the fullest until she’s happy and satisfied then she’ll let him go. I think he can’t fathom having to lose her. He’s going to flip I’ll wait till that day haha and laugh until my teeth falls off like his mom said.

montha91

He says he’s worried about her, and I do believe him but his words and actions are so harsh. He doesn’t think about her feelings at all. She’s just a sister who he can use on the side whenever he wants. There’s no rules for him when it comes to her, but there’s rules for her when it comes to him.

montha91

I’m waiting till the day she throws that ring at his face and walks away. Aow mahno eek la

xodxo

I’m waiting till the day she throws that ring at his face and walks away. Aow mahno eek la
wow. Is that in the novel too? lol I feel like I’m missing a lot from the novel now.Haha. But can’t wait til that day too hahahah and esp Mew’s gonna make it so cute I hope or she really shows her true colors then. I think Thian deserves to flip when Muey’s finally has enough.

xodxo

He says he’s worried about her, and I do believe him but his words and actions are so harsh. He doesn’t think about her feelings at all. She’s just a sister who he can use on the side whenever he wants. There’s no rules for him when it comes to her, but there’s rules for her when it comes to him.
I feel you but I think your emotions are coming more from the novel Thian haha :)

I find the lakorn Thian so caring! Or am I just blind? LOLOLOL:risas3:

xodxo

That’s what I was thinking when she said she wanted to keep the good memories for when the divorce comes, which to me says she knows he’ll never love her but the teasing and flirting she does to him is just to see him smile make good memories with him before parting ways. It’s like she’s asking to live life with him as husband and wife to the fullest until she’s happy and satisfied then she’ll let him go. I think he can’t fathom having to lose her. He’s going to flip I’ll wait till that day haha and laugh until my teeth falls off like his mom said.
yea and the fact that she fears he’ll never love her, so she said that and it kind of backfires on him. Like woah~~ he’s never realized how much he’s had her til she said one day they could lose each other. It just kind of puts A lightbulb in his head. Kind of sad actually :(

xodxo

Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the only time I didn’t agree with him. He was just going to make her quit her job Bc he fears others finding out about their marriage. Very stupid indeed.

Shoot!!!!!! I can’t recall what happens after? Like if there was a momentum build up after like Muey avoiding him lol they should have done something like that ....

I didn’t like his excuse there. Even if he said he wanted her to quit Bc he’s concered for her. Didn’t buy it. But let me go watch the scene again... Bc i forgot what happens after...

montha91

wow. Is that in the novel too? lol I feel like I’m missing a lot from the novel now.Haha. But can’t wait til that day too hahahah and esp Mew’s gonna make it so cute I hope or she really shows her true colors then. I think Thian deserves to flip when Muey’s finally has enough.
No it’s not in the novel I want it to happen. Lol

montha91

Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the only time I didn’t agree with him. He was just going to make her quit her job Bc he fears others finding out about their marriage. Very stupid indeed.

Shoot!!!!!! I can’t recall what happens after? Like if there was a momentum build up after like Muey avoiding him lol they should have done something like that ....

I didn’t like his excuse there. Even if he said he wanted her to quit Bc he’s concered for her. Didn’t buy it. But let me go watch the scene again... Bc i forgot what happens after...
She was only mad at him for a bit cried herself to sleep but he turned off her alarm made her wake up late to go to work. I mean he’s worried but does it the stupid way lmao when he raised his voice at her I was like ooooh snaps

montha91

yea and the fact that she fears he’ll never love her, so she said that and it kind of backfires on him. Like woah~~ he’s never realized how much he’s had her til she said one day they could lose each other. It just kind of puts A lightbulb in his head. Kind of sad actually :(
It is sad because he never saw her value after all she done for him. He looks down her intelligence and doesn’t see how strong and smart she is.

montha91

I feel you but I think your emotions are coming more from the novel Thian haha :)

I find the lakorn Thian so caring! Or am I just blind? LOLOLOL:risas3:
Yes my emotions are coming from novel Tian lmao and I agree lakorn Tian is way nicer he apologizes to her and realize he’s wrong at certain times. Like he’s caring but denies it. Novel Tian would never do that

xodxo

It is sad because he never saw her value after all she done for him. He looks down her intelligence and doesn’t see how strong and smart she is.
yea, that does hurt like h3ll and that’s one thing Thian fails to realize until the very end. but then all the sweet and sugar scenes form Thian totally made us forget lol omg

montha91

yea, that does hurt like h3ll and that’s one thing Thian fails to realize until the very end. but then all the sweet and sugar scenes form Thian totally made us forget lol omg
I know RIGHT and all we can say is MAN SAI!! And screams LMAO