❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I read somewhere that the show should air til June 15...so it should be 16 eps?
IDK I'm feeling very skeptical if it would be that long bc the lakorn is moving fast. like lightning fast despite pran'nang not even falling in love yet but their every scene together is swoon worthy lol

I hope it at least surpass 12 episodes.

Starrynight8888

sarNie Egg
Yeah they’re moving rather quickly through the storyline but I’m glad there’s a lot of scenes between the 2 leads :) :) hopefully they fill up a few eps of how thien pursues muey back haha

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
IDK I'm feeling very skeptical if it would be that long bc the lakorn is moving fast. like lightning fast despite pran'nang not even falling in love yet but their every scene together is swoon worthy lol

I hope it at least surpass 12 episodes.
Maybe they added some more scenes to it.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
LMFAOOOO for real?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

it was literally my first thai novel reading and translation too lmbo! I couldn't believe I was that crazy motivated lol
Yes for real!! Your words motivated me haha this is my first novel and first translated as well. I avoid speaking Thai I understand it but can’t speak it much.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
You guys I wanna share an MV I made. Idk if you can view it. It’s unlisted on my old YouTube account. But it’s a new mv I made.

let me know if you can view
So good! U did an awesome job. I love the song choice too. It fits perfectly!!

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
I just had this fleeting thought just now, if thian is already this possessive of muey now, imagine what will happen when muey gets pregnant! I bet he won’t let her out of his sight even for a minute when she gets pregnant with the twins!

xodxo

Next Monday, Thian finds out Muey is the hacker for sure so that’s going to pretty much wrap up the the investigation by Tuesday.

I just had this fleeting thought just now, if thian is already this possessive of muey now, imagine what will happen when muey gets pregnant! I bet he won’t let her out of his sight even for a minute when she gets pregnant with the twins!
I think it’s possible that the change to the ending is they don’t have twins. Cuz Mark said the ending is changed and possibly a surprise.

xodxo

I was thinking they would have the twins
haha I am not 100% sure but when he said the ending is not from the book, and it’s different I was like woah?! So my instant guess was probably no twins ...?

I guess we have to keep guessing ?I might try to ask Banmarkpantip:) they’re really good with spoilers :)

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
Next Monday, Thian finds out Muey is the hacker for sure so that’s going to pretty much wrap up the the investigation by Tuesday.

I think it’s possible that the change to the ending is they don’t have twins. Cuz Mark said the ending is changed and possibly a surprise.
I think since they kept the scene talking about the haeb and how in the lakorn, it’s most probably that they end up with twins, maybe he means that the ending has changed in a way that thian is rather afraid or klua mia after getting married...
and in the novel we didn’t have other couples but I think we will end up seeing at least 2 other couples at the end of this lakorn

xodxo

I think since they kept the scene talking about the haeb and how in the lakorn, it’s most probably that they end up with twins, maybe he means that the ending has changed in a way that thian is rather afraid or klua mia after getting married...
and in the novel we didn’t have other couples but I think we will end up seeing at least 2 other couples at the end of this lakorn
Yea, they do reference to the twins a lot so it would be kind of questionable not to have the twins at the end.

This new ending is keeping us guessing now lol

xodxo

Meh. Forget that ending for now. Focus on these two and what drama is rolling next week!!

E324A180-881E-4B1D-8079-4FFB574259C0.jpeg 0023EE23-F993-4625-8671-03D77674FE63.jpeg

It’s also Tian’s bday
6ADC96A1-8E70-4CC1-B575-4226B0F68792.jpeg E4DE6FC3-6735-4B60-A7AB-086C9AB0A941.jpeg FAAFAD29-73AF-40AB-A9E8-445E07482940.jpeg 50F129ED-B06C-4988-8BAA-915524737888.jpeg

and the big scheme he’s gonna use her for (bar)
970430E3-BA65-4398-AB17-E9E2F33083FA.jpeg
Cr bung lakorn, Mew fc /Mark fc