❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
It’s just my wishful thinking that lakorn thian actually ends up going to Dawei to accompany muey coz he feels bad for punishing her when all she did was saving the company instead... but I guess he wouldn’t have developed that much of affection for muey yet so that’s disappointing...
Once in Dawei I hope thian realises that he doesn’t even know muey’s likes and dislikes as much as kob does and regrets not paying attention to her all this while
In the novel, Muey asked for him to be sent to Dawei too because he was going to go work in Hong Kong. Idk how it would be in the lakorn maybe Mr. Barami will move him there instead so the two can be together. Lol

montha91

i went to read at your spoilers hahah i just couldnt help it, i wish they keep it that way, cause i want to see Pear acting Kao Fang's reaction :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
See her go into the cold room and ask chayt if she can go back to the accounting department

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Damn I missed a lot lol
lolol nah ~ you didn’t miss anything:pancarta:

~
This is my hypothesis about that scene where he saw Kob and Muey sitting on the panic table chatting and being all nice together. So after he got sent there, he arrived seeing Muey and Kob working so well that he actually got jealous and hurt. So then and from there on, more drama and jealously and confession roll on. :p

Gonna go listen the part where he was sent to Dawai after... :p

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
See her go into the cold room and ask chayt if she can go back to the accounting department
Knowing Pear, i know she'd nailed that scene!!

~
This is my hypothesis about that scene where he saw Kob and Muey sitting on the panic table chatting and being all nice together. So after he got sent there, he arrived seeing Muey and Kob working so well that he actually got jealous and hurt. So then and from there on, more drama and jealously and confession roll on. :p

Come here and share once you've listened to the spoilers :naughty2: :naughty2:

montha91

~

It sounds perfect lol Tian is ready to throw hands saying Muey belongs to him :risas3: :risas3: He probably heard what they were talking about lol

montha91

Something sweet behind the scenes or in the lakorn??? Lmao :naughty2: :naughty2: :naughty2: :naughty2: :naughty2:

montha91

lolol IDK if I’m just hearing things or not, but theres something sweet going on LOL:risas3:

Really can’t wait til Monday:aaaaa:
Probably Tian throwing her on his bed and that other bed scene where we were freaking out what he was saying lmao

montha91

Yaaaaassssss take the bullet for Muey. There’s also one where’s she’s tied up