❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Kob is like I’m going to take Muey home for sure and Tian is like do it and see what happens. :pancarta: Huy I’m going crazy making things up again.

montha91

seeing him smirk makes me angry seeing her in tears I feel her pain making me sad.
48E9BE4D-49C3-4EA9-9544-F04A761FC8F5.jpeg F9FD3A43-DC2B-4C29-94E6-2696B3CA2FD1.jpeg

He’s keeping her in his room now :pancarta: :aaaaa: B315F6F8-228B-4064-9908-7896BD3326CA.jpeg

having Sathit follow her. I see Muey and Thoom switch clothes.
5BB2748C-AB75-41A9-8937-6B90CAF506A2.jpeg

this is probably where he caught her. Just looking at Tian’s face it seems like he’s saying “you have anymore excuses” “glab baan” Kob is like “don’t tell me he’s your husband!!”
B3C3699D-5335-4C61-8BBC-CE81DFF2D65A.jpeg

Last edited:

montha91

CAA0E67C-69FB-4C3E-B4DA-963D20DC0BD2.jpeg
after he’s sure that Muey is the hacker he gets back at her by inviting Muey to go out and was being close with her mentioning that they should start dating for real. During all of that Yada came and saw going crazy at Muey. Tian made Yada leave in tears as he told her in front of everyone that he only loves Muey and asked Yada to stop bothering him again. Once they got home, Muey held up the courage to ask Tian straightforwardly if he really think like that...that they should really start dating. Tian’s response slashed through her heart. He insisted that there will never be a day where he loves her and thanked Muey for being a good guard dog. Muey was speechless and secretly went to cry. As for Yada, she has to stop following Tian once pondayt knew she wouldn’t stop meeting Tian, he taught her a lesson until he forbid her to go to the hospital.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
My imagination is already running wild like Tian and Muey. Lmao
lmfaooooooo:coleman:girl I swear I have another hot clip lmfaoooooooooooooo

~

Ahahahahaah

Damn! I really can’t wait for Ep6! It sounds so intense, dramatic and heartbreakingly sad!!:sad6:

xodxo

Goodness ~~ and there are sooo many people from all over the world asking, commenting and begging for English subs! I can’t ! I never realized how crazy other countries would be crazy with this drama...and Thai lakorn in general. Omg :confused0:

montha91

Goodness ~~ and there are sooo many people from all over the world asking, commenting and begging for English subs! I can’t ! I never realized how crazy other countries would be crazy with this drama...and Thai lakorn in general. Omg :confused0:
Lol it’s like how people go crazy with korean dramas

montha91

With him treating her like this I’m like you just watch and wait to hear what she did for you. I just can’t imagine how Muey can still act normal the next day and smile for him. This girl has a really complicated way of thinking. This shows love will make you do anything dumb just for that one person. I would have been packing leaving his a**

xodxo

With him treating her like this I’m like you just watch and wait to hear what she did for you. I just can’t imagine how Muey can still act normal the next day and smile for him. This girl has a really complicated way of thinking. This shows love will make you do anything dumb just for that one person. I would have been packing leaving his a**
Exactly my thought. I couldn't believe she kept her smile for his bday. I wish she was more neutral and not overly happy. But maybe she might just be putting on an act, cuz in the MV, Thian was looking at her like...wth????:rolleyes:

xodxo

He’s keeping her in his room now :pancarta: :aaaaa:
this is probably where he caught her. Just looking at Tian’s face it seems like he’s saying “you have anymore excuses” “glab baan” Kob is like “don’t tell me he’s your husband!!”
1589094426600.png
hmm, I wonder if she's daydreaming again? lol She's known for manoh (kang sood sood!) lol :p

1589094736096.png

View attachment 38206
hahahahahahahahahaha I wonder if Kob will find out too? He's so genuine but easily gets jealous too lol ahahaha

~~~~

OMG. I'm shaking as I'm waiting for ep6!!!!!!!:clap::aaaaa::clap:

montha91

Exactly my thought. I couldn't believe she kept her smile for his bday. I wish she was more neutral and not overly happy. But maybe she might just be putting on an act, cuz in the MV, Thian was looking at her like...wth????:rolleyes:
I think she’s done with him. She just wants to keep making more good memories because I’m assuming in her mind she’s already planning to leave him but is waiting for a good time to tell him

montha91

hmm, I wonder if she's daydreaming again? lol She's known for manoh (kang sood sood!) lol :p

hahahahahahahahahaha I wonder if Kob will find out too? He's so genuine but easily gets jealous too lol ahahaha

~~~~

OMG. I'm shaking as I'm waiting for ep6!!!!!!!:clap::aaaaa::clap:
Omg it better not be a manoh moment. Imagination needs to stop for now lol I’m thinking he made her call Tada’s secretary remember he’s going to use her as bait.

xodxo

Omg it better not be a manoh moment. Imagination needs to stop for now lol I’m thinking he made her call Tada’s secretary remember he’s going to use her as bait.
yep, I know about that scene. But why would he make her do it in his room?! LMFAOO!!!!!!:risas3:

He's so bipolar and crazy with her, if that's the case. "Pak yung, jai yung"!!!:rolleyes: