❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
manoh mai mee wan sin sood ley jaaaaa 5555

I love the way Thian stares at her even when his words say I don’t like you, but his eye speak a lot of emotions and depth. Maybe it’s Mark good understanding of the character lol but Mew needs to reflect more complexity in her character.

ko thor ja...... don’t want to continue criticizing, but Chan npeen fan phan thae jaaa!!!:aaaaa:
It’s because mark read the book lmao I think she’s doing ok. Lol she only made me teared up once let’s see if she can make me tear up twice Monday and Tuesday. Hehehe criticizing is all good we all like different main girls haha. I like her because she’s smarter than all the other main leads in most Thai lakorn I’ve seen. I like how the main guy is pissed at how smart she is like he never expected her to do all those things. Mew you can make Muey bitchy I kinda believe in you :risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
It’s because mark read the book lmao I think she’s doing ok. Lol she only made me teared up once let’s see if she can make me read us twice Monday and Tuesday. Hehehe criticizing is all good we all like different main girls haha. I like her because she’s smarter than all the other main leads in most Thai lakorn I’ve seen. I like how the main guy is pissed at how smart she is like he never expected her to do all those things. Mew you can make Muey bitchy I kinda believe in you :risas3::risas3:
yaaAaaaa Chan yak hai khao sadaeng dee dee kwa nee!!! I need to feel her pain!!!!!!:mad::mad:

montha91

whaiiii?!Mai jing!!!!!! Mew also aung duay na ya!!

chan mai roo wa Mew npeen khon cha cha ru pler Thii khao pood mai keng?
JING SI!!! Someone posted a pic, and he’s like he wants to be in character and start taking the role seriously. I’m like whoa.
Muey read it too???

xodxo

Chan rak Mew maak maak Na ya! Tae Chan tong kan hai mee emotions thee strong kwa nee ya Khun pee lol

xodxo

JING SI!!! Someone posted a pic, and he’s like he wants to be in character and start taking the role seriously. I’m like whoa.
Muey read it too???
Yes!!!!! Mew went and bought a copy and read it. She really enjoyed it but she said when acting came, it was more difficult than when she imagined the character to be. I guess she couldn’t wrap around the complexity of the character. It’s got more dimensions! Mark read it, but he nailed it really well na jaaaa ! Plus, he makes Thian more human duay na yaaaa 555555

montha91

whaiiii?!Mai jing!!!!!! Mew also aung duay na ya!!

chan mai roo wa Mew npeen khon cha cha ru pler Thii khao pood mai keng?
I know what you mean though sometimes her expression is still like there’s nothing but other times it’s spot on.

montha91

Yes!!!!! Mew went and bought a copy and read it. She really enjoyed it but she said when acting came, it was more difficult than when she imagined the character to be. I guess she couldn’t wrap around the complexity of the character. It’s got more dimensions! Mark read it, but he nailed it really well na jaaaa ! Plus, he makes Thian more human duay na yaaaa 555555
It’s pretty hard acting Muey’s character lol she’s doing the ditzy and smiling by herself so well let’s see how she does the mean Muey.

xodxo

I know what you mean though sometimes her expression is still like there’s nothing but other times it’s spot on.
Yea, the depth hasn’t really hit! Their chemistry is rock on! But I need more from her!

so Ep6&7 will show us how much depth she can give If the script does call for her to act complex.

xodxo

It’s pretty hard acting Muey’s character lol she’s doing the ditzy and smiling by herself so well let’s see how she does the mean Muey.
55555555 I still have hopes ... but I think Mew npeen khon tee cha cha duay, lae pood mai kwai kaeng duay so I understand her!

montha91

Yea, the depth hasn’t really hit! Their chemistry is rock on! But I need more from her!

so Ep6&7 will show us how much depth she can give If the script does call for her to act complex.
I see what you mean. Hopefully mew can do that

montha91

55555555 I still have hopes ... but I think Mew npeen khon tee cha cha duay, lae pood mai kwai kaeng duay so I understand her!
Me too. She seems like a quiet person. You know what I want to see the car accident scene like how mew act it out saving him. Anne posted on her ig story saying sakjai maak jingjing

xodxo

Me too. She seems like a quiet person. You know what I want to see the car accident scene like how mew act it out saving him.
nope! You would be surprised! Lol it’s a double body. 5555 anne actually will act that part in the water reaching Mark, but once she came out of the water, Mew will replace once already out of the water lol (so in the water, it’s anne rescuing him but we’ll only see her from the back ) lmfao! You should have seen the BTS lmaoooo talok maak!!!!!

montha91

nope! You would be surprised! Lol it’s a double body. 5555 anne actually will act that part in the water reaching Mark, but once she came out of the water, Mew will replace once already out of the water lol (so in the water, it’s anne rescuing him but we’ll only see her from the back ) lmfao! You should have seen the BTS lmaoooo talok maak!!!!!
Oh snaps I didn’t know that what a bummer I’m sad now lmao I’m not looking forward to it anymore. I knew Anne was in there I saw a picture but didn’t know they did it that way

montha91

I wonder how they did it since Muey is shorter than Anne wouldn’t it be noticeable