❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I feel ya lol I would have slapped his face the second time he tried to chain my feet again LOL

~

but for now, I'm still FINNING lmfao

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
MYANMAR TOMORROW YAS
Okay thien looks really angryy tmrw, he must have feel fooled cause everyone knows aside from him

xodxo

not a bad episode. even though a lot of stuff happened, it was still a very exciting episode. hehe:aaaaa:

xodxo

let me go fin on all the sweet scenes. :p keke will come back to chime in later.

hahha Muey joked about a fly on his balls or something I didn't quite catch it lol

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
Well the hacking thing dragged out longer than i thought, I was really hoping that they would start the Dawei track today coz I couldn’t wait for the sweet scenes...
in this episode lakorn thian is way more mean compared to novel thian! Playing with her feeling, tying up her leg like a dog and what annoys me the most was when he saw her crying due to hunger, he was still so indifferent and treated her harshly, I don’t know how he managed to do that when muey cried so pitifully in that scene, I almost cried along with her!
And like we were discussing few pages earlier, looks like the way thian carries muey differs in each episode, and episode 6 is the best one yet for me! Hahaha! The was he flipped her around to face him was so awesome!
Ps. Is it me or are there more frequent and longer ads breaks now?

xodxo

And like we were discussing few pages earlier, looks like the way thian carries muey differs in each episode, and episode 6 is the best one yet for me! Hahaha! The was he flipped her around to face him was so awesome!
lmfao he was drunk too so it made sexier lmfao

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Someone really need to do compilation about thien carrying muey

Frequent ads meaning the lakorn is popular, just imagine during bhuppae saniwat, Ho Lord so much ads in between

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
We can't deny that Thien feel bad saying those mean things to Muey, his face when Muey was walking away to her room is just a hint of something

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I love it when he carries her it’s so freakin cute. I didn’t expect the window scene lmao I’ve been saying I wanted it to happen. Wish came true :risas3::aaaaa:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Their LIVE is cute lmao Mark was on time but Mew was a bit late, so i believe everyone was asking where is Mew, Mark said Mew is not here yet lol