❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
you know what i concluded in this episode, at least the part where he said mean things after the got back from the club, I think that part is not about him punishing her anymore, it's more like him trying to discourage her from loving him. Since he heard himself right, Muey telling Yada that she have been in love with him for years
idk why he's being fake with his feelings here lol I need to rewatch and make critiques later LOL

xodxo

LMFAO IS THAT ALL?? Istg there are moree orz if only i can view all episodes then i'd love to do the video compilation but ugh ch3
IDK i didnt really keep track but it does sound plentiful lol I screenshot the last 3. the compilation was made by other people

I think if we start counting the throwing her in the bed, there would be more lmfao!!!!!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Btw can anyone help me, what is being shown on the board that got everyone staring at Thien??

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
lmfaoooooo yes, these would be their 8th times!! how dare he lying he doesnt like her...douche is fake man.. f*ck that! a p'ek in history has not even carried a n'ek this much! LMFAO and not even with these many moves!!!!!:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Omg I’m dead you even counted. I wonder how many views they had I saw 125k at one point.

xodxo

Omg I’m dead you even counted. I wonder how many views they had I saw 125k at one point.
shooo i didnt even count, other people made compilation and i added 3 more moves so it's actually 11 carries already lmfao and like I said, there's more in Burma LMFAO

montha91

It didn’t even show where she fell asleep at the meeting and he woke her up that was in the preview

xodxo

It didn’t even show where she fell asleep at the meeting and he woke her up that was in the preview
yes I was wondering about that too!! It’s like they cut it out! Grrrr

montha91

shooo i didnt even count, other people made compilation and i added 3 more moves so it's actually 11 carries already lmfao and like I said, there's more in Burma LMFAO
I know there’s more in Burma lmao can’t wait

xodxo

Btw can anyone help me, what is being shown on the board that got everyone staring at Thien??

lmfaoo it's about him room-sharing and providing free service and love lmaooo Muey did that to get at him, but he doesnt know who did it I don't think