❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I love how Muey handled herself in front of Thian though. So brave and confident. Like I know you’ll never be able to love me. So, excuse me. She leaves and go cry in private. That’s the spirit of a strong girl!

i know Thian is super confused. I only study his body language right now lol and his loved eyes and stares at Muey lol
Yes i agree! she may seem meek and weak but she is strong. If not how could she face him the very next day with a wide smile on her face orz girl i wouldn't be able to crack a smile before it turns wobbly.

Liani_1207

sarNie Egg
[QUOTE = "wuzhangs, posting: 1406557, anggota: 23430"]
Anda dapat melacak kembali ke halaman 197, [USER = 13733] @ montha91 [/ USER] sudah menerjemahkan novel di sini
[/MENGUTIP]
Thanks a lot

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
:cheer:Hi everyone, I've been watching your comments in silence, but now I finally decided to participate in this hot mess too... :celebrate16:

and yes, P'Thien was really testing our patients on today's episode !!!!
oh yes, welcome to the board! :D

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Anda dapat melacak kembali ke halaman 197, [USER = 13733] @ montha91 [/ USER] sudah menerjemahkan novel di sini
[/MENGUTIP]
Thanks a lot
Most welcome! Hi are you Indonesian? Malaysian here ^^ hello neighbour

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
The part where Thian was carrying muey and turned around so that muey can say goodbye to his drunk friends was cute though...
I also like the scene in bedroom where both of them were wearing black, really looked like a married couple arguing...
And was thian really drunk when he caught muey jumping down from her room? Coz in the next scene in kitchen when muey was crying, he didn’t seem to be drunk at all

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I’m telling you he freakin loves her already he just doesn’t know it yet his feelings are confused about her because she’s not acknowledging what he did to her so he’s like what the hell why isn’t she bothered by it

montha91

The part where Thian was carrying muey and turned around so that muey can say goodbye to his drunk friends was cute though...
I also like the scene in bedroom where both of them were wearing black, really looked like a married couple arguing...
And was thian really drunk when he caught muey jumping down from her room? Coz in the next scene in kitchen when muey was crying, he didn’t seem to be drunk at all
In the novel, tian can hold his liquor. But lakorn Tian seems like he sobered up after carrying her

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Before i go to bed cause it's almost 2:30am here, let's see P'Thien face after he spout those mean things to Muey :facepalm:

Khun Thienwat ka, it didn't feel good right? Stop saying hurtful things tsk tskk

Night everyone!

montha91

I need to go back and watch where she walked to her room. I couldn’t watch that part so painful

montha91

Before i go to bed cause it's almost 2:30am here, let's see P'Thien face after he spout those mean things to Muey :facepalm:

Khun Thienwat ka, it didn't feel good right? Stop saying hurtful things tsk tskk

Night everyone!
And the fact that he looked good dunking his head in water and playing the guitar smh tian I’m still mad :mad::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

montha91

:cheer:Hi everyone, I've been watching your comments in silence, but now I finally decided to participate in this hot mess too... :celebrate16:

and yes, P'Thien was really testing our patients on today's episode !!!!
He’s such a douche I can’t wait till she gives him the divorce papers

montha91

[/MENGUTIP]
Thanks a lot
You’re welcome

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I’m telling you he freakin loves her already he just doesn’t know it yet his feelings are confused about her because she’s not acknowledging what he did to her so he’s like what the hell why isn’t she bothered by it
I so agree with you, Can't wait to watch later.

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
Once in Dawei I’m just hoping to see a more possessive Thian, wish that he would not only be jealous of kob but any other guy who comes near her as well..
I wish I could see how he would fall for her gradually, for now it’s apparent that he loves teasing her ( I have never seen thian smile so much except when he is teasing her) and he takes her presence for granted, he should feel how it’s like when he is no longer her important person, get a taste of his own medicine

montha91

Once in Dawei I’m just hoping to see a more possessive Thian, wish that he would not only be jealous of kob but any other guy who comes near her as well..
I wish I could see how he would fall for her gradually, for now it’s apparent that he loves teasing her ( I have never seen thian smile so much except when he is teasing her) and he takes her presence for granted, he should feel how it’s like when he is no longer her important person, get a taste of his own medicine
I agree he has fun teasing her always smiling. I can’t wait still that time comes he’s going to flip.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
And the fact that he looked good dunking his head in water and playing the guitar smh tian I’m still mad :mad::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:
dude this is too funny. go hang yourself is what you're trying to tell me lol

let's see if he will redeem himself tomorrow!!!!