❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I caved and read the chapters (thank you @montha91 for translating them) and actually felt bad for Tien after Muey hands him the divorce papers but after today's episode, I don't feel so bad anymore LOL

Just seeing how in love Muey is with Tien just makes me so sad! He's using her love and because she's so in love him, she's blinded by it. I think I wouldn't be so sad if Muey wasn't so in love with Tien but just knowing that he's using her just makes me so sad and mad. And only for Muey to realize it later, after it all happens just breaks my heart even more with Muey. When Tien reminder her again after the bar incident with Yada that she doesn't honestly think he would love her just broke my heart, like I felt that rejection for Muey LOL

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I want Thian to be jealous but reasonable in Dawai. So, yall need to pray he matures up and not get jealous for no reason too.

Yes, I want Kob to be the one making him jealous. lol

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I caved and read the chapters (thank you @montha91 for translating them) and actually felt bad for Tien after Muey hands him the divorce papers but after today's episode, I don't feel so bad anymore LOL

Just seeing how in love Muey is with Tien just makes me so sad! He's using her love and because she's so in love him, she's blinded by it. I think I wouldn't be so sad if Muey wasn't so in love with Tien but just knowing that he's using her just makes me so sad and mad. And only for Muey to realize it later, after it all happens just breaks my heart even more with Muey. When Tien reminder her again after the bar incident with Yada that she doesn't honestly think he would love her just broke my heart, like I felt that rejection for Muey LOL
You’re welcome. I felt all her pain hit me right in the heart.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
@montha9 i agree with you, he does already love her! Remember the scene where she tells him that if she gets caught, Tada could kill her and he had a worried look on his face!

Screenshot_20200511-160046_YouTube.jpg

montha91

I want Thian to be jealous but reasonable in Dawai. So, yall need to pray he matures up and not get jealous for no reason too.

Yes, I want Kob to be the one making him jealous. lol
Me too I want kob but other men too (architects and engineers) :pancarta:

xodxo

The script also DID NOT do a good job at redeeming Muey's hurt. So poor and terribly written! They need to do Muey a better job!!! She shouldn't have moved on so easily from the heartbreak. She should have had a whole day to herself and stay locked in, so that Thian can actually check on her locked door. lol sheesh. I can write a better script for Muey! LOL

xodxo

Before i go to bed cause it's almost 2:30am here, let's see P'Thien face after he spout those mean things to Muey :facepalm:

Khun Thienwat ka, it didn't feel good right? Stop saying hurtful things tsk tskk

Night everyone!
hes sad dude lol im telling yall, he's faking his feelings lol his body always speak a different language to me LOL and his face... looks so sorry....which tells me he didnt know why he said what he said cuz he sure aint happy

xodxo

I’m telling you he freakin loves her already he just doesn’t know it yet his feelings are confused about her because she’s not acknowledging what he did to her so he’s like what the hell why isn’t she bothered by it
dude ive been saying that since day 1 LOL just read his lips, mind and eyes and body language! aint nobody can be that touchy and not in love? plus, he's always always looking for her in a room full of other people. lol

montha91

hes sad dude lol im telling yall, he's faking his feelings lol his body always speak a different language to me LOL and his face... looks so sorry....which tells me he didnt know why he said what he said cuz he sure aint happy
He said it cause he loves her!!!! Lmao kao bak kaeng tee soot loey

montha91

dude ive been saying that since day 1 LOL just read his lips, mind and eyes and body language! aint nobody can be that touchy and not in love? plus, he's always always looking for her in a room full of other people. lol
I’ve been saying it too lol ever since he pulled her into the water when she mentioned the divorce his face changed immediately

xodxo

He won’t redeem himself he’s going to make her cry again
he'll never stop making her cry lmfao he drowns in her happy and kiddy tears.

Muey was like this super smart girl, then suddenly turns into a cute chick in ep6! Lol. I cant! I love everything, but Thian just keeps messing with her like a little kid...carrying her and such omg

montha91

he'll never stop making her cry lmfao he drowns in her happy and kiddy tears.

Muey was like this super smart girl, then suddenly turns into a cute chick in ep6! Lol. I cant! I love everything, but Thian just keeps messing with her like a little kid...carrying her and such omg
She’s his baby he carries her like one haha

montha91

I think Muey knows from the start but just had that little tiny hope in her she wanted to believe he can love her.

xodxo

In the novel let’s see, 4 times. Lol in the lakorn probably once...maybe
for real???? woahahahahahahhahahahahoooo!o_Oo_Oo_O

I can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aaaaa: