❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
The part where Thian was carrying muey and turned around so that muey can say goodbye to his drunk friends was cute though...
I also like the scene in bedroom where both of them were wearing black, really looked like a married couple arguing...
And was thian really drunk when he caught muey jumping down from her room? Coz in the next scene in kitchen when muey was crying, he didn’t seem to be drunk at all
that scene is super cute and I swear Thian loves carrying her all positions lmfao!!!!:risas3:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I want Thian to be jealous but reasonable in Dawai. So, yall need to pray he matures up and not get jealous for no reason too.

Yes, I want Kob to be the one making him jealous. lol
His jealousy is always reasonable “ya kao pai glai Muey” and “tong gaan arai gab Muey”

xodxo

Y’all ain’t talking about when he told her to button her shirt he didn’t want to see her boobs :risas3: :risas3:
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahahaah I couldnt even see her boobs so IDK what he's manoh about lol

xodxo

His jealousy is always reasonable “ya kao pai glai Muey” and “tong gaan arai gab Muey”
jaaaaaaaa his jealousy is so obvious too lol even when he looks at kob for evenn looking at his "fake" wife lmfao! this fool!!!!

But I feel like I'm gonna cry when this lakorn is over :sad6::sad6::sad6::crybaby2::crybaby2::sad6::sad6:

montha91

When she put the chain on herself and gave him the key, his face was like what the hell. He didn’t see that coming.

xodxo

The lakorn probably going to have only the main bed scene
hmmmm maybe..but there is also an after math too. she wake up wrapped around his naked arms. I think they should be in the lakorn since we saw him shirtless. :naughty2::naughty2:

montha91

hmmmm maybe..but there is also an after math too. she wake up wrapped around his naked arms. I think they should be in the lakorn since we saw him shirtless. :naughty2::naughty2:
Man when I read that part when she was dreaming about saving him underwater, and he ended up chasing her in the dreams and caught her then she woke up, and she was like he really caught her. I was like :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

xodxo

Man when I read that part when she was dreaming about saving him underwater, and he ended up chasing her in the dreams and caught her then she woke up, and she was like he really caught her. I was like :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
wow ~ caught her as in what do you mean??? LOLOLOL

~~

Im excited for tomorrow!! damn Dawai has come so fast!!!!

montha91

in the novel, he’s always like stay here first and pump out Haeb and Hao. I’m like this guy can’t get enough of his wife