❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
I don’t understand, why is thian more pissed after finding out that she has been helping out TPC? He wasn’t even that pissed when he found out muey was the hacker. Is it partially bcoz he feels guilty for treating her badly without knowing the truth?
And I honestly can’t wait for the scene where he keeps her in his room in Dawei, hope he doesn’t chain her this time!

Last edited:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I don’t understand, why is thian more pissed after finding out that she has been helping out TPC? He wasn’t even that phase dwhen he found out muey was the hacker. Is it partially bcoz he feels guilty for treating her badly without knowing the truth?
And I honestly can’t wait for the cavemen where he keeps her in his room in Dawei, hope he doesn’t chain her this time!
Because everyone knows except him.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
hahaha what reasons? We would really like to know..
Talking about this, I hope they have show his POV just so that we get a glimpse of what he is thinking, he is so complicated lol
maybe only I understand him LMFAO:risas3::facepalm::pancarta::thumbup::cheer:

well, let’s find out in less than 2 hours lol. for sure Thian feels betrayed by Muey, his wife for hiding the scheme from him. But what upsets him more is that the whole company did the scheme without him knowing. His boss and Muey are the two master minds behind the hacking.

I just hope Thian doesn’t take his anger out on Muey for too long. She’s not complex enough to know such scheme. She was just following directions from Buramee.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
OMFG!! I was so shocked to see that!! Especially right after I said I hope he doesn’t take his anger out on her!! Omg!!!

wow!! Did not expect to see this kind of violence?!?

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
maybe only I understand him LMFAO:risas3::facepalm::pancarta::thumbup::cheer:

well, let’s find out in less than 2 hours lol. for sure Thian feels betrayed by Muey, his wife for hiding the scheme from him. But what upsets him more is that the whole company did the scheme without him knowing. His boss and Muey are the two master minds behind the hacking.

I just hope Thian doesn’t take his anger out on Muey for too long. She’s not complex enough to know such scheme. She was just following directions from Buramee.
I can hardly wait..!! I think the rating for today's episode will surpass yesterday's episode. Hopefully will at least reach 4.5 or even above and 70% of the viewers are gonna watch it while cursing at Thien. Because even though I wish he would be less of a douche compares to yesterday's episode but I feel he'll be even harsher today. Poor Muey :(