❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I’m not ready I don’t want to see him being mean to her anymore my heart can’t take it

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Can’t wait till the part where she’s like “I don’t care who marries who” lakorn Tian is a more of a jerk than novel Tian there I said lmao
Dude at this point. It’s not about being a jerk anymore. It’s about how cruel he can get... that’s fking crazy! Such a turn off!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
shit... today is the only day I have 3 devices on! LMFAO!!! usually I'm just on my phone, but today, my phone, my ipad and my laptop! Im ready to grill freaking Thian!!!!!!:BangHead::fighting3:

Gonna get crazy active on TWITTER too!! LMFAO!

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
He’s treating her like that cause he’s mad that he lost and never lost to anyone but now he lost to Muey. He probably upset because he’s started to love her, and she lied to him.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
shit... today is the only day I have 3 devices on! LMFAO!!! usually I'm just on my phone, but today, my phone, my ipad and my laptop! Im ready to grill freaking Thian!!!!!!:BangHead::fighting3:

Gonna get crazy active on TWITTER too!! LMFAO!
Ah dang i forgot to charge my ipad grrrr so only have 2 devices right now ahhhh if now i could have stream using my ipad and gif using my phone insteadd