❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
What can Muey do to reconcile with P’Tian
Reconcile reconcile reconcile
I won’t give in too easily
What kind of guy is so moody
Joking around like this we don’t need to reconcile
Ahh these 2, they are so adorable!! so into character narak maaak

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
It was a funny episode after all lol I initially thought it was gonna be very sad and dramatic but damn.. it was hilarious through out! And yes, Thian followed her all the way home! What a nice dude!!

He looks so hot and sexy walking her home okay! Lol :p

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
It was a funny episode after all lol I initially thought it was gonna be very sad and dramatic but damn.. it was hilarious through out! And yes, Thian followed her all the way home! What a nice dude!!

He looks so hot and sexy walking her home okay! Lol :p
They didn’t want us to be mad at tian for too long

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone else notice in the beginning when Muey was talking to Poodet and Tien saw Poodet through the computer and pushed his chest up like he was going to attack Poodet hahaha I was laughing a little too hard during that scene. My cousin and I were bitchin' too about how mean Tien is to Muey, only to end with "but when he's sweet and nice to her, we can't help but like him again" hahahaha we are all def. turning into Muey.

This week's episodes have probably been the hardest for me to watch and like so far. Tien is just so mean and unreasonable. I think the reason he's so mad at Muey is because he didn't know she was capable of doing such a thing that he underestimated her. I can't wait for the part when Muey slaps him in the face with reality that he doesn't know her and points out all the things she knows about him. That will def. be another eye opener for him too.

Also, I think Poodet doesn't recognize her from the car accident scene since it was dark?. He just knows she looks familiar but can't put his finger on it. They def. changed the story line in the lakorn compared to the book. I just hope when they are all facing each other again - Poodet, Tien and Muey - it's not soooo dramatic and take up too much time. In the book, it sounds like Poodet left without a fight but this is a Thai lakorn we are talking about so I won't be surprised if they add in a kidnapping, gun show down LOL

montha91

I was pissed at myself for not being able to hate Tian but that doesn’t mean I feel bad for him. He’s so bipolar with her. Once he finds out she saved his butt, he’s going to feel like poop.

montha91

The part where he said as her husband, he’s disappointed in her. I’m like fool you never treated her as your wife. Why say you’re her husband smh

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I was pissed at myself for not being able to hate Tian but that doesn’t mean I feel bad for him. He’s so bipolar with her. Once he finds out she saved his butt, he’s going to feel like poop.
i was thinking that too.. you never consider her your wife so why do you use the husband card...

Anyways ~~ in one of Mews crying scenes omg she looked or reminded me of Min Pechaya so badly I’m just like omg what did they do to her??

anyways~~glad all the drama are out of the way
Now. Camp in Dawei should be mostly humors and jealousy from Thian to Kob and Muey.