❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I’m wondering what his reason will be for treating Muey the way he did. Unless I missed something, in the book he just mentions that because his mom loved Muey so much, he couldn’t bring himself to love her too.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
The part where he said as her husband, he’s disappointed in her. I’m like fool you never treated her as your wife. Why say you’re her husband smh
Right?! I thought the same thing! He won't even let her refer to him as her husband! I wished Muey would have said something!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maybe he’s never been in real love so he thinks he’s incapable of loving her, but he does love her so he is pushing her away thinking she won’t get hurt later on. That sounds confusing haha

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Maybe he’s never been in real love so he thinks he’s incapable of loving her, but he does love her so he is pushing her away thinking she won’t get hurt later on. That sounds confusing haha
he’s loved many women before but all have been about lust or one night stands lol with Muey, he grew you with her and she was just not his type.In the book, he just didn’t like her Bc she’s not his type. So when he was forced to marry out of convenience he paid no real attention to her.

so, I guess I’m interested to see how theyre going to develop their relationship moving forward. But it’s looking like Muey will ask to court him or give her $10M.

so my assumption is since he doesn’t have money yet he might let her court him lol and the more they continue to kookik and play around, he might start to get jealous with Kob being his competition and develop feelings for Muey. I just hope they develop a good relationship story for them.

But honestly up until EP7, his feelings and love for her were already very apparent to the viewers. When he looks at her and talks and gets jealous l, hahahHHhahahahahahahaha he’s already crazy.

he’s just not admitting yet, which is typical Thai p’ek. Lol very annoying

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
In the preview for ep. 8, I laughed so hard when he fell that’s what he gets for being too jealous.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I believe this is everyone's favourite scene in episode 7

I love how the moment Mew went down to her knees and we see Thien in the background, and Mark's cover of ผ่าน (Yesterday) started playing that is a good editing :clap:

All the while, look at this jerk's face feigning nonchalance after tailing her home to make sure she's safe

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
I believe this is everyone's favourite scene in episode 7

I love how the moment Mew went down to her knees and we see Thien in the background, and Mark's cover of ผ่าน (Yesterday) started playing that is a good editing :clap:

All the while, look at this jerk's face feigning nonchalance after tailing her home to make sure she's safe
I am agree with you. It’s so obvious that he love her