❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
if there is a counter for how many times Moei cry until this episode. Hopefully for next week we will have counter for how may times Tien makes Moei heart flutter for him. waaah. can't wait. by the way, I would like to say thank you for your hardwork in translating the novel. we really appreciate it. you did well.
Thank you I enjoyed translating it. It was fun. I can’t believe it’s almost over. Thanks to @xodxo I was motivated to learn Thai to translate the novel. Haha her heart fluttered for him so many times throughout the drama

montha91

I’m wondering what his reason will be for treating Muey the way he did. Unless I missed something, in the book he just mentions that because his mom loved Muey so much, he couldn’t bring himself to love her too.
Because he only thought of her as his younger sister, and she isn’t his type, but he loves teasing her. You can tell because every time he teases her he smiles and enjoys it.

montha91

When she hugged her friend and cried, I cried too. I was like she must have felt relieved to see them and bawled out all those pain.

montha91

Right?! I thought the same thing! He won't even let her refer to him as her husband! I wished Muey would have said something!
Mmmhmm I would have been like oh since when was I your wife? And when did you ever do your duty as husband

abibuyog

sarNie Egg
Thank you I enjoyed translating it. It was fun. I can’t believe it’s almost over. Thanks to @xodxo I was motivated to learn Thai to translate the novel. Haha her heart fluttered for him so many times throughout the drama
yeah I know. but it will be great if those heart fluttering moments were the times Tien was having a real feelings for him. I would like to see Tien has struggled figuring his feelings towards Moei rather than he just woke up and fell in love with her. I don't mind seeing him gradually fell in love and see Moei more than just a classmate or adoptive sister. The jealousy card always works in drama because it is satisfying to see how the lead pretends that he doesn't care at all but deep inside he is concerned and bothered about her. Good thing Mark's eye is so expressive that no matter how hateful his actions towards Moei, as a viewer you can see he was hurt too for some reason that he is not yet aware of.

montha91

He never thought of hurting Muey, but he’s been hurting her feelings more than anything. Men man sai

montha91

yeah I know. but it will be great if those heart fluttering moments were the times Tien was having a real feelings for him. I would like to see Tien has struggled figuring his feelings towards Moei rather than he just woke up and fell in love with her. I don't mind seeing him gradually fell in love and see Moei more than just a classmate or adoptive sister. The jealousy card always works in drama because it is satisfying to see how the lead pretends that he doesn't care at all but deep inside he is concerned and bothered about her. Good thing Mark's eye is so expressive that no matter how hateful his actions towards Moei, as a viewer you can see he was hurt too for some reason that he is not yet aware of.
As you put it that way, I concur.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m so happy to hear I inspire you to learn Thai! Haha!! Woot! !! That’s the way to go! :)

You guys feel free to disagree here but as much as I love the chemistry between the Pra’nang, I find that I’m lacking a lot of feelings and emotions from Moei’s character. Does anyone else feel so? I think I get a lot more emotions from Thian.. but feel free to share your thoughts.

xodxo

if there is a counter for how many times Moei cry until this episode. Hopefully for next week we will have counter for how may times Tien makes Moei heart flutter for him. waaah. can't wait. by the way, I would like to say thank you for your hardwork in translating the novel. we really appreciate it. you did well.
no, I think it would be better for us viewers to see how Thian shows his love for her. He can start doing good things for her more. And yes, I’m down for him getting itty bitty jealous at everything lmfao! Ahahhhahs I think Thian’s weakness is definitely jealousy and he can’t stand another guy getting close to his girl. lol.

I’m so excited for next week!! Goodness ~ wish the week goes by faster.

xodxo

preach mama lol! Lol ! I completely agree! Goodness ~ the guy can have the most deep and expressive eyes. And he’s dead charming too lol that’s why his little good deed make you “mun sai” but can’t hate him lol

xodxo

The preview for next episode does foreshadow some jealousy in Thian. When Kob was asking Moei, “are you hot?” Since it’s burning hot!!! Thian walked by annoyIngly, “Yes, everybodyhere is HOT!” Lmfaoooooooo so typical of a jealous p’ek

Keke.0104

sarNie Egg
Hi there,
I as well only registered to get nerdy with you guys!! This Lakorn got me totally and I just couldn't stay still with only reading, since I enjoyed your discussion so much:aaaaa:
A very big thanks @montha91 for your book translation:icon12: You did a very good Job and I'm reading it over and over again!!!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
i really like your insight! i don't condone to his way of treating Muey, but it irks me real bad that there people on youtube that is actually saying that Thien is angry in ep 7 cause his ego is hurt, cause someone he thought no match to him, a foolish girl, his doormat equivalent had bested him. :fighting3:
i can't even fathom that logic.

I mean, if let's say my own friend so that to me i'd be upset as well. this is someone who he grew up with, even if he didn't know much about her but he would expect someone he trusted to tell him the truth no? For me, his anger after the hacker fiesta got exposed is pretty much justified.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Im like /this/ close to start replying to them , but oh well it could go on and on forever so i just let them be