❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
The preview for next episode does foreshadow some jealousy in Thian. When Kob was asking Moei, “are you hot?” Since it’s burning hot!!! Thian walked by annoyIngly, “Yes, everybodyhere is HOT!” Lmfaoooooooo so typical of a jealous p’ek
Omg I’m hoping he fell after that haha

montha91

I’m so happy to hear I inspire you to learn Thai! Haha!! Woot! !! That’s the way to go! :)

You guys feel free to disagree here but as much as I love the chemistry between the Pra’nang, I find that I’m lacking a lot of feelings and emotions from Moei’s character. Does anyone else feel so? I think I get a lot more emotions from Thian.. but feel free to share your thoughts.
I don’t think she’s lacking that much I feel her love for him, and she some what brings the character to life. In the novel she never really shed much tears as lakorn Muey, so I give her props for that. I mean she may not act it out that good but it’s enough for me. Like before the lakorn even aired they released the MV I felt for Muey’s character from all she did for him and it nearly made me tear up. It made me sad lol all he did was ignored her. mark is just good at being a jerk character and brings every asshole character to life. His eyes and expressions are no joke.

montha91

Hi there,
I as well only registered to get nerdy with you guys!! This Lakorn got me totally and I just couldn't stay still with only reading, since I enjoyed your discussion so much:aaaaa:
A very big thanks @montha91 for your book translation:icon12: You did a very good Job and I'm reading it over and over again!!!
You’re very welcome I’m glad you enjoyed it. I still think the translation is lacking but i did my best. This lakorn got me crazy I haven’t been feeling like this with a thai lakorn since Raeng pratana and Padiwarada though I was upset with raeng pratana all those stupid slow stares were unnecessary. I hated it so much. I glad this drama doesn’t really have any of that. I keep rereading it as well.

montha91

M
i really like your insight! i don't condone to his way of treating Muey, but it irks me real bad that there people on youtube that is actually saying that Thien is angry in ep 7 cause his ego is hurt, cause someone he thought no match to him, a foolish girl, his doormat equivalent had bested him. :fighting3:
i can't even fathom that logic.

I mean, if let's say my own friend so that to me i'd be upset as well. this is someone who he grew up with, even if he didn't know much about her but he would expect someone he trusted to tell him the truth no? For me, his anger after the hacker fiesta got exposed is pretty much justified.
mmmhmm he had all the rights to be pissed he felt the betrayal and also trusted her.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I don’t think she’s lacking that much I feel her love for him, and she some what brings the character to life. In the novel she never really shed much tears as lakorn Muey, so I give her props for that. I mean she may not act it out that good but it’s enough for me. Like before the lakorn even aired they released the MV I felt for Muey’s character from all she did for him and it nearly made me tear up. It made me sad lol all he did was ignored her. mark is just good at being a jerk character and brings every asshole character to life. His eyes and expressions are no joke.
HAHAHAHA LMFAO! Damn. I never really see him as JERK roles. I don't because I feel like his characters are more profound and sometimes deeper. But since y'all keep bringing up "jerk" characters.... I guess so.

I find his characters are deeper in emotions, so maybe that's why I don't associate that with jerks. However, if he's abusive and violent to n'ek then yes, that's an a$$hole. I was never interested in a$$hole characters. It just breaks morals and values.

~~

I guess I do want to see how Muey will grow and toughen up so that she's not easily flattered by Thian. Plus, I hope Kob sticks by Muey a lot and helps her strengthen her character.

abibuyog

sarNie Egg
preach mama lol! Lol ! I completely agree! Goodness ~ the guy can have the most deep and expressive eyes. And he’s dead charming too lol that’s why his little good deed make you “mun sai” but can’t hate him lol
that is why we all understand Moei feelings to P'Tien. Good looking guys always have bad habit. LOL. Though we are not saying violence is fine but on P' Tien perspective it is really hurtful in a sense that of all people it is Moei who made him a fool and his pride made the most out of situation.
Hope the writer prepared P'Tien perspective as it will not look like he fell in love in a snap but we can relate and understand him the way he see Moei. Please writer~nim , surprise us that P'Tien love is more than what we see in the eye. Maximize Mark Prin Eyes' they are too expressive to put in waste.. :)

Last edited:

xodxo

that is why we all understand Moei feelings to P'Tien. Good looking guys always have bad habit. LOL. Though we are not saying violence is fine but on P' Tien perspective it is really hurtful in a sense that of all people it is Moei who made him a fool and his pride made the most out of situation.
Hope the writer prepared P'Tien perspective as it will not look likes he fell in love in a snap but we can relate and understand him the way he see Moei. Please writer~nim , surprise us that P'Tien love is more than what we see in the eye. Maximize Mark Prin Eyes' they are too expressive to put in waste.. :)
lol preach mama 55555555

montha91

HAHAHAHA LMFAO! Damn. I never really see him as JERK roles. I don't because I feel like his characters are more profound and sometimes deeper. But since y'all keep bringing up "jerk" characters.... I guess so.

I find his characters are deeper in emotions, so maybe that's why I don't associate that with jerks. However, if he's abusive and violent to n'ek then yes, that's an a$$hole. I was never interested in a$$hole characters. It just breaks morals and values.

~~

I guess I do want to see how Muey will grow and toughen up so that she's not easily flattered by Thian. Plus, I hope Kob sticks by Muey a lot and helps her strengthen her character.
When I say jerk, I mean he’s good at showing his emotions like a douche does. But then he’s also good at making us like him like we can’t hate his ass he does it so well he’s hella into it reminding me of aum atichart (that man always looks angry) haha I mean the dude is a little more aggressive than mark but he does it so well. I love jerk characters (not like pondet status but you know the ones that have the soft side to them) it’s entertaining to see them bickering and fighting (the good kind)

abibuyog

sarNie Egg
i really like your insight! i don't condone to his way of treating Muey, but it irks me real bad that there people on youtube that is actually saying that Thien is angry in ep 7 cause his ego is hurt, cause someone he thought no match to him, a foolish girl, his doormat equivalent had bested him. :fighting3:
i can't even fathom that logic.

I mean, if let's say my own friend so that to me i'd be upset as well. this is someone who he grew up with, even if he didn't know much about her but he would expect someone he trusted to tell him the truth no? For me, his anger after the hacker fiesta got exposed is pretty much justified.

yes as what I said, we are not condoning violence but in real word with real feelings, it is justifiable that you will be hurt and feel betrayed specially by someone who you trusted and who you thought will never lie to you. Betrayal is hurtful period.

In all honestly, I don't like and I feel it is futile scene where he needed to lock Moei but rather I would like to think that "lock" represents his wrap/covered feelings waiting to get loose the same way when he needs to give the key to Moei. So Moei you are the key we are all waiting for. :) LOL

montha91

At this point, I want him to grab her face and kiss her again. But this time, with his own true feelings for her. I want him to be possessive of her lmao like show others that she’s his and no one can come near her like how it was in the novel. Haha

xodxo

At this point, I want him to grab her face and kiss her again. But this time, with his own true feelings for her. I want him to be possessive of her lmao like show others that she’s his and no one can come near her like how it was in the novel. Haha
oh oh oh looks manoh-ing lol jk

I wonder if they’ll have a real kiss ever later? I’m not convinced. Usually bed scenes don’t do mouth kiss. Idk ~ unless they surprise us